Votes: 75 17.8%
  • Zayne Parekh

Votes: 19 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018
No Mock draft looks the same besides Celebrini being #1.
Don't remember seeing that.
Between #2 and #15 is soo close.

My Final Top 5

SJ : Celebrini
CHI : Levshunov
Ducks : Parekh
CLB : Demidov
Habs : Iginla

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
This was a topic I was listening to on TSN690 earlier today with Marco D'Amico. If Lindstrom and Demidov both go in the top 4 the Habs will be sitting there at 5 with most likely Silayev, Buium, and Dickinson sitting right there for them.

The question then becomes do the Habs see any of these 3 defenseman as being that potential top pairing true #1 NHL dman, which is a very difficult position to fill in the NHL along with a true #1 center. If so do they just take that dman or do they take one of the remaining lower tier potential top 6 scoring forwards remaining in a Sennecke, Iginla, or someone else..

If they feel one of these dmen could be that potential top pairing true #1 dman that would be very difficult to pass up on IMO so I'd just draft one of them and then move a dman or 2 already in the system for forward help.
So D’Amico just being D’Amico, parroting what others have said countless of times before him.

Doublechin

Jun 23, 2013
Draisaitl and McDavid completely out of gas tonight. The playoffs are a completely different beast. Make sure we draft players that can still be standing and fighting on game 7.
You ain't gonna find players that you'll be able to play 40 minutes a night

They just over relied on them, something normal in such a high stakes match down one

VirginiaMtlExpat

Second most interesting man in the world.
Aug 20, 2003
Norfolk, VA
www.odu.edu
Draisaitl and McDavid completely out of gas tonight. The playoffs are a completely different beast. Make sure we draft players that can still be standing and fighting on game 7.
Team game. Florida does not have a top 2 like that, but better balanced otherwise, thanks to Zito 3D chess. And, I speculate (not the only one, I'm sure) that Draisaitl is playing injured.

Edit: still, if not for Kulak brain fart(s)... They might be playing overtime.

Reactions: Rapala and Andrei79

Shred

Nov 1, 2005
Make sure we have enough relevant guys that 2 guys don’t have to carry the whole team…

HuGo Burner Acc

Mar 30, 2016
So did McKenzie release his final draft rankings list?
Screenshot_20240624_233043.jpg

Reactions: Schooner Guy

Shred

Nov 1, 2005
Team game. Florida does not have a top 2 like that, but better balanced otherwise, thanks to Zito 3D chess. And, I speculate (not the only one, I'm sure) that Draisaitl is playing injured.

Wouldn’t be surprised if we soon learn that Draisaitl was playing with a couple of assorted season-ending injuries at once.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
According to Basu his guess on the Habs top 5

Lindstrom
Demidov
Buium
Sennecke
Iginla.

Godin's

Lindstrom
Levshunov
Demidov
Buium

And he's not even sure if there's a number 5.

Basu says if Levshunov and Silayev are there, the Habs will have interest.

Lindstrom
Levshunov
Demidov
Buium
Silayev

For Basu's updated list as he assumes Silayev and Levshunov will go before the habs pick.

So you're telling me that all this talk the last few days about the habs picking Buium over Demidov was for nothing???

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world

Yes, Draisaitl has been injured since the Canucks series. He missed a lot of practice time.

Reactions: SannywithoutCompy

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
And make sure you don't go down 0-3 and having to win 4 straight. Valiant effort though the play with the goaltender pulled was hard to watch however.

Reactions: Takeru
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad