• Zayne Parekh

Votes: 19 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
I'm terrible with comparisons but he makes me think of Anderson. I'm hoping we end up with someone with more skills with our top pick.

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
Who is the best offensive talent with size?
There’s not many. The top 4 ‘’elite’’ forwards are all relatively small.

With size it’s probably Trevor Connelly, Cayden Lindstrom and Michael Brandsegg-Nygard

I'm terrible with comparisons but he makes me think of Anderson. I'm hoping we end up with someone with more skills with our top pick.
Much smarter and diversified than Anderson.

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
Heading to the London Knights, Erie Otters game on Friday. Will be watching for Malcom Spence, Matthew Schaeffer and of course Dickinson. Guys we should be watching for the next two drafts. Mostly Spence. High OHL draft pick. Late 2006 forward.

Ill give an update Saturday.

Habbietat

Jul 1, 2022
are the defenceman good enough to push the better forward prospects down to 5-8 range or we go top 5 or bust?

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017

Attachments

• dumbanddumber-hearnoevil.gif
    dumbanddumber-hearnoevil.gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 1

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Dickinson might go 2 that's how good he is.

Levshunov also has a big case for 2/3. I wouldn't be surprised to see Eiserman go at 4 just because of how valuable defenseman are and how good those two are.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Dickinson might go 2 that's how good he is.

Levshunov also has a big case for 2/3. I wouldn't be surprised to see Eiserman go at 4 just because of how valuable defenseman are and how good those two are.
Isn't Eiserman not considered the next big thing out of the USNDTP?

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Isn't Eiserman not considered the next big thing out of the USNDTP?

He's gonna challenge Caufields goal scoring record, but he isn't viewed the same way Hughes, Matthew's etc are. He's not a big kid and he's a scorer rather than a full on play controller.

Teams will likely value all situations defenseman with size and skating over the smaller scoring forward.

Reactions: bopeep

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
If we don’t win the lottery or top 3, i want Lindstrom.

Get some size with skills and physicallity. And he’s a center and already good at faceoffs So he could fill in when Dach gets down. I’m more than confident that he’ll be a beast.

bcv

My french sucks.
Sep 18, 2010
If we don’t win the lottery or top 3, i want Lindstrom.

Get some size with skills and physicallity. And he’s a center and already good at faceoffs So he could fill in when Dach gets down. I’m more than confident that he’ll be a beast.
Let's fill the team with Chads and bully our way through the playoffs.

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Let's fill the team with Chads and bully our way through the playoffs.

We have a prospect pools filled with midgets. And no top 6 potential center. Unfortunately, with Dach’s history, we need something else in the pipeline.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I didn't get to see any WHL games last year and that is looking like the case this year but Catton sounds interesting, I am trying to focus more on the draft this year but I'm not a big fan of watching draft eligible prospects outside the Hab prospect games. I have access to a bunch of USNDTP games but so far I just don't feel like watching them yet.

Jaynki

Feb 3, 2014
Draft junkies, How are Celebrini, Eiserman, Demidov, Catton faring against Fantilli, Carlsson, Smith and Michkov?

MBN or Leonard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad