Votes: 19 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
Cayden Lindstrom is quickly going to move up the rankings, I’m sure of it. He’s looking like a dangerous offensive threat. Intriguing tools and plays a power game.

And I’m not sure if he’ll be a 1st rounder, but Tij Iginla is an improved player in nearly every single facet compared to last season. It’s going to be fun watching his progression. Would be fun to have an Iginla on the Habs. :naughty:

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
Cayden Lindstrom is quickly going to move up the rankings, I’m sure of it. He’s looking like a dangerous offensive threat. Intriguing tools and plays a power game.

And I’m not sure if he’ll be a 1st rounder, but Tij Iginla is an improved player in nearly every single facet compared to last season. It’s going to be fun watching his progression. Would be fun to have an Iginla on the Habs. :naughty:
I watched Lindstrom for the first time tonight. Really liked what i saw!

It’s very easy to expect him to climb the ranking. There’s not much size for the top forwards in the draft, some team will look at him seriously

Frank JT

Feb 8, 2014

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
watched Silayev and Artamonov today, missed a lot of the 3rd due to work, nothing special. I think Silayev is overrated and I don't know how good Artamonov's offense is but I really like him. Great speed, skating, motor.

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
We already have a Lindstrom at home i.e. Slafkovsky ;)
You’re not wrong. He’s similar to Slaf and Dach but with more of a shooting mentality.

I like him a lot though and he will for sure climb the rankings. I think we’ll probably draft a little higher to take him, our target will be more in the Catton/Demidov tier

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
You’re not wrong. He’s similar to Slaf and Dach but with more of a shooting mentality.

I like him a lot though and he will for sure climb the rankings. I think we’ll probably draft a little higher to take him, our target will be more in the Catton/Demidov tier
Oh I was mostly joking, you can't have too many big wingers with upside, if the skills truly are there. Having our own version of the Rantanen and Nichushkin combo would be downright dreamy.

Reactions: SlafySZN

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Give me one of Mack, Cole, Ivan or Berk. I hope it is a D heavy draft in the top 10. If we finish 5th-10th I am hoping at this point, that one of those 4 are available.

Demidov or Catton should very likely to be available. It's awhile to go but right now Celebrini Eiserman Dickinson Levshunov should go top 4 in some order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad