• Zayne Parekh

Votes: 19 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChesterNimitz

governed by the principle of calculated risk
Jul 4, 2002

Kid is going high. Dickinson and Levshunov likely going in the top 4.

As I watched Mailloux last year, I had an opportunity to assess his teammate, Dickinson. For those who now see Mailloux as sure fire NHLer ( I am one of them) all I can say is that Dickinson is a much better prospect. Dickinson is as big as Mailloux, is a better skater, plays a more physical game, is better defensively and has a shot that is good as or even better than Mailloux’s. The only skill that Mailloux has an edge on Dickinson, and that edge is considerable,
is offensive vision. Mailloux will make and star in the NHL on that one exceptional skill alone. If we’re drafting 4-7, and Dickinson is still on the board, I’m hard pressed not to take this Hedman-like defenceman, regardless of the plethora of defensive prospects we already have. Such is this kid’s upside.

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
I don't want Demidov anymore. Morgan Rielly is pretty much the only guy who has had a knee injury and recovered completely without hiccups for the rest of his career. Unless of course we're picking 9th and he drops.
Jiricek looks awesome.

There is also that McDavid kid who's not doing too bad...

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
Probably Celebrini
Could also see someone like Dickinson sticking.
I don't want Demidov anymore. Morgan Rielly is pretty much the only guy who has had a knee injury and recovered completely without hiccups for the rest of his career. Unless of course we're picking 9th and he drops.
He played 17:13 after hitting his knee

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Dickinson and Levshunov would be great. I wouldn't be concerned about defense for a long time
We dont need another defenseman, but I could make an exception for Silayev who has monstrous upside, I would clearly draft the best foward available over Dickenson while Levshunov doesnt even look like a top 10 pick from my limited viewings.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Just looking at random players, there seems to be a bit more size available in this draft, so the Habs should be able to grab some forwards that aren't a reach and add some size to the prospect pool

Reactions: Nevins and Frank JT

BoneHutson

Mar 26, 2023
Just looking at random players, there seems to be a bit more size available in this draft, so the Habs should be able to grab some forwards that aren't a reach and add some size to the prospect pool
If Catton, Demidov, Celebrini and Eiserman are off the board, I wouldnt mind Brandsegg Nygard tbh.

If Catton, Demidov, Celebrini and Eiserman are off the board, I wouldnt mind Brandsegg Nygard tbh.
Lindstrom or Senecke would be pretty solid picks too

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018

Lindstrom or Senecke would be pretty solid picks too
From what I've seen, limited all are fine, but I'm mote talking about a later 1st should the Habs get one, or hopefully more 2nds.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Boisvert has a good frame and a lot of interesting tools to develop, but he's going to need a LOT of work on his skating. He's not quite Biondi heavy feet level but he's not that far off. Get his acceleration to average NHL level though and you're cooking with gas.

ChesterNimitz

governed by the principle of calculated risk
Jul 4, 2002
Really like Alfons Freij and Cayden Lindstrom. Expect both to climb up the rankings. Anyone seen any of Stian Solbergs games?
I suspect Lindstrom will not fall out of the top ten and by the draft, maybe encroaching on the top 5. 6’ 5””, powerful skating and high offensive skill. Kid’s going high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad