• Zayne Parekh

Votes: 19 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hope Of Glory

May 24, 2009
North Shore
I hope we find a way to get a 20s area 1st from whoever we sell this year because Sacha Boisvert is off to an interesting start. Feet aren't the greatest but he's got so much skill for a big guy and has already made some insane goals this season.

USHL is a good league this year prospect wise.. I like Hagen there as a first round candidate too.
How does he compare to Matthew Wood last year?

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Adam Jiricek and Adam Benak were sent down to juniors. I watched Adam's game yesterday, and I thought he was really good in transition and on defense. He's a strong, physical, smart kid.

He's not his brother though. He doesn't have the same offensive magic that David has. When David was on in his draft year he was incredible.

Reactions: Sagikev and bcv

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Adam Jiricek and Adam Benak were sent down to juniors. I watched Adam's game yesterday, and I thought he was really good in transition and on defense. He's a strong, physical, smart kid.

He's not his brother though. He doesn't have the same offensive magic that David has. When David was on in his draft year he was incredible.

Yeah, although there are some tantalizing flashes of what Adam can do offensively.

I do think he's more polished and fluid defensively than his brother was at the same age.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Trevor Connelly is a wildman, I love his game. He's too much for the USHL, too fast, too skilled, too competitive. Not sure if he'll be able to keep pace with the NTDP wunderkind, but he is so far, and he's going to put up a big number this year.

Reactions: Sagikev and bcv

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
Trevor Connelly is a wildman, I love his game. He's too much for the USHL, too fast, too skilled, too competitive. Not sure if he'll be able to keep pace with the NTDP wunderkind, but he is so far, and he's going to put up a big number this year.
The Mailloux of his draft class

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
What's supposed to be the deal with Trevor? I heard something about racism but I couldn't find anything concrete.

Some snapchat shenanigan where his friend/teammate created a swastika with child building blocks and Trevor took a photo and posted it to his snapchat.

It's something he'll learn from and have to answer for. Stupid kid immaturity, should know WAY better than that.

That being said, I'm not sure the Canadiens organization will even want to deal with that. They'll want a low profile following everything with Mailloux.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Zether had a big game today against Frölunda. 2+2 including the game tying goal with the net empty, and the overtime winner. He won't grab your attention, you have to really look out for him, even in a game where he scores 4 points. But he's big and smart and skilled. Like, a low rent version of Kirby Dach.

Sterner also had 2 goals.

Reactions: bopeep

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Gonna keep an eye on Cayden Lindstrom. Big man with skill, moves well and plays a real powergame. Wouldn’t be suprised to see him climb the charts.

Reactions: Sagikev and bopeep

bopeep

Jan 22, 2004
bc
I hope we find a way to get a 20s area 1st from whoever we sell this year because Sacha Boisvert is off to an interesting start. Feet aren't the greatest but he's got so much skill for a big guy and has already made some insane goals this season.

USHL is a good league this year prospect wise.. I like Hagen there as a first round candidate too.
Boisvert's teammate Matvei Gridin is on fire to start the season as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad