• Zayne Parekh

Votes: 19 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
It doesn't surprise me, you missed my point. My point was that he's a 1 way forward like Mitchkov. And if you use him on the first line, it creates defensive weaknesses for the rest of the lineup. This is why he can't hang in the NHL, not his off-the-ice stuff. Evander Kane is also nearly impossible off the ice, yet every team wants him on the ice because he CAN play 2-way hockey.
These defensive weaknesses are different on large ice versus small ice. The number of stars in the KHL who are worse than Galchenyuk defensively would shock you.

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
Anton Silayev.

thoughts?

Really like what i see from him. 6’7 dman, 17 years old and already plays big minutes in the KHL.

Last edited:

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Haven't watched him yet but he's gonna have some big time helium throughout the year like Simashev based on what I've read.
Jumbo Dman who are not total klutz do end up getting a lot of hype more often than not. Even guys who are mostly klutzs still do end up going in the first round sometimes. It's the ultimate unicorn project for a lot of scouts, finding the next Victor Hedman.

Last edited:

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
Anton Silayev.

thoughts?

Really like what i see from him. 6’7 dman, 17 years old and already plays big minutes in the KHL.

Marinaro's podcast has influenced this board so heavily this summer........agreed though, this kid could even challenge for 1st OA if his development explodes this season.

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
Marinaro's podcast has influenced this board so heavily this summer........agreed though, this kid could even challenge for 1st OA if his development explodes this season.
I’ve seen him before Grant spoke about him, caught my eyes first game. He plays for the same team as Konyushkov. His start of the season peek some curiosity from some.

Reactions: WeThreeKings

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
I’ve seen him before Grant spoke about him, caught my eyes first game. He plays for the same team as Konyushkov. His start of the season peek some curiosity from some.
Good call, this kid is the real deal, just finished to watch his last game today and he was unreal in about all facets of the game. I dont recall a 6'7 210 lbs 17 yrs old kid with such mobility and puck poise. Dickenson and Luvshunov arent in the same league.

Our boy Bogdan had a quiet but very effective game, his mobility and passing skills are his bread and butter, he is great in transition, defends well, not very physical, but smart and highly combative in his puck battles. He process the game very quickly. Overall I think there is NHL potential there for sure.

Edit: I would add that Torpedo looks really impressive as a whole, their pace and puck possession game is high level, our kid is in very good hands with Larionov as head coach, he looks like a modern NHL coach, very alive and positive behind the bench, doesnt miss an opportunity to encourage his players, the synergy looks great.

Last edited:

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Watched Zether against Frölunda today. Meh. Frölunda handled Rögle pretty easily, but there just wasn't anything to write home about in Zether's performance. Responsible defensively, couple nice passes.

71 on Frölunda looked a bit interesting. Big boy who can skate.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
I sure feel old now

I remember this interview like yesterday

giphy.webp

bopeep

Jan 22, 2004
bc
Watched Zether against Frölunda today. Meh. Frölunda handled Rögle pretty easily, but there just wasn't anything to write home about in Zether's performance. Responsible defensively, couple nice passes.

71 on Frölunda looked a bit interesting. Big boy who can skate.
It's gotta be Karl Sterner, big RW. He was impressive at the Hlinka, mostly playing on his off wing.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Reactions: Rapala
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad