2024 Copa América

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
1721016639154.png

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
Probably Di Maria, Otamendi, Acuna and Pezzella's last time in Argentina... Maybe Messi calls it quits too :(

I’ll share thoughts much much later as it’s so late it’s early here… but this team doesn’t concede goals. Lisandro, Emi and Cuti are just too good together.
I thought de Paul as excellent today almost 2021 Copa esque

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Embarrassing tournament for Colombian fans. We’re gonna have military at games in WC’26 bc these people showed that they can’t behave like mature adults. They call ratchet behavior “passion”.
Would suspect we would have a military presense around WC venues anyways. This is just a good reminder of how some football fans can mess up an entire event.

Reactions: DaveG and Babe Ruth

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
Would suspect we would have a military presense around WC venues anyways. This is just a good reminder of how some football fans can mess up an entire event.

I don’t think so. I have been to plenty of sold out games in the venues that the WC will be at. No military. Just city and state police. I went to Copa games in 2016 and there was no military. Not sure what it was like for the 1994 World Cup.

Reactions: DaveG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad