Prospect Info: [2024 - 5th] Ivan Motherbleeping Demidov (RW), SKA St. Petersburg (MHL)

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
It's funny

All the hype and hysteria Hutson has created these passed couple months
People freaking out at the skill and IQ And how much he helps and will help the team..

And next year, it's all gonna happen again with Ivan, except it's easily gonna be x2 or x3 what we're seeing now with Lane

That's how incredible Demidov is and how important to the forward core this guy *already* is

Rookie camp/ rookie tourney
Main Camp / preseason games
Is going to be even *more* wild than this year lol

God I can't wait
Just hang in there kiddo, the rescue boat is slowly comin lol

Reactions: ChikN

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
My bold prediction is that Demidov will be a 40-50 goals scorer in the NHL. His shot release is insane at only 18 years old. Our PP will be as deadly as Tampa with him IMO, with Hage possibly also with a great shot

Yes, Demidov and Hage looks very special out there. They will transform the forward group. Even if Dach and Laine don't stay healthy, management have great hope for Demidov and Hage. Hage have literally top 6 C potential and can be a very good one. The future is very bright with both in the system.

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
I'm not worried about Demidov whatsoever like not even an ounce of worry . Rotenberg is creating a monster , I feel bad for our prospects at next years training camp

EtlybTeXMAIIP-fgdg.jpg

Like I said before , if there's one guy who you want with a massive chip on his shoulder its this young man....mamba mentality

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
I'm not worried about Demidov whatsoever like not even an ounce of worry . Rotenberg is creating a monster , I feel bad for our prospects at next years training camp

View attachment 917364

Like I said before , if there's one guy who you want with a massive chip on his shoulder its this young man....mamba mentality

yeah I'm not incredibly worried about Demidov learning how to squeeze every bit of value out of each second of TOI.

The Last Red

Jan 2, 2022
Like I said here before, HuGo were well aware that they would not be able to control his development this year . . . but they still drafted him at 5OA. They obviously were willing to live with that, especially after their monumental screw-up last year at 5OA.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad