Prospect Info: [2024 - 5th] Ivan Motherbleeping Demidov (RW), SKA St. Petersburg (MHL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jul 6, 2016
Will St-Petersburg try to sign Demidov to a long-term contract ? (like 3 years ?)…. Would he sign ? What would it mean for Habs ? Can the Michkov’s story repeat ?

Jack Skellington

Sep 29, 2017
Will St-Petersburg try to sign Demidov to a long-term contract ? (like 3 years ?)…. Would he sign ? What would it mean for Habs ? Can the Michkov’s story repeat ?
I wouldn’t be surprised to see them try to stall it but I really don’t think it ends p happening. I think he’s here in the top 6 to start next season

Reactions: Farmboy Patty

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
SKA wanting to teach rispek to Demidov would not be the worst thing ever. It would pretty much assure he comes here next year. Playing in the VHL would not be a total waste of time he would still be playing against men who lack skills but learned to play hockey in a good system.

Reactions: CristianoRonaldo

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
He and Michkov also started last season with SKA as well so this doesn't mean much with these Mickey Mouse organizations and their corrupt leadership.
If anything it would behoove them to play nice with Demidov and the Habs organization given how many eyes from the 2nd biggest hockey market in North America will be on them.

Guess ball is in their court.

Reactions: Estimated_Prophet

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Water sucks, Gatorade’s better.
78463943-7a6e-41e9-999a-f4c2d28dd5b0_text.gif

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
Im surprised by how strong on the puck he looks. Thats huge considering the fact he isnt an elite skater (not bad, just not elite) and loves to hold the puck. Extremely impressed by him

It’s his edge work, it’s some of the best I’ve ever seen. The amount of explosiveness he can generate while skating at off angles and sideways is some of the best you’ll ever see, will make him an extremely dangerous winger.

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
Im surprised by how strong on the puck he looks. Thats huge considering the fact he isnt an elite skater (not bad, just not elite) and loves to hold the puck. Extremely impressed by him
He does seem to have strong enough stride to be half a step ahead of defenders often judging by how often he puts his shoulder down to cut to the middle. Does it from both sides which I find impressive. Dunno how much is deception or reading the ice vs quick acceleration.

Reactions: Farmboy Patty

Favster

Jul 21, 2013
Montreal
He does seem to have strong enough stride to be half a step ahead of defenders often judging by how often he puts his shoulder down to cut to the middle. Does it from both sides which I find impressive. Dunno how much is deception or reading the ice vs quick acceleration.
Ya his skating is definitely good! You just dont usually see 18 years old brush off men in 1 on 1 situations. He looks extremely strong and well balanced for such a young player.

It’s his edge work, it’s some of the best I’ve ever seen. The amount of explosiveness he can generate while skating at off angles and sideways is some of the best you’ll ever see, will make him an extremely dangerous winger.
Ya agreed, hes extremely sneaky with angles and changes of pace. He will be hard to deal with combining that and his low center of gravity power.

Addik04

Sep 15, 2010
He is really good at 1vs1 in small area. It's impressive for a 18-19 years old honestly.

He uses his back perfectly to position himself between the puck and the player. He is playing a really mature game for all these kinds of details, really impressing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad