Prospect Info: [2024 - 5th] Ivan Motherbleeping Demidov (RW), SKA St. Petersburg (MHL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Well that was fun!

The players, fans and the management in the boxes all seemed to take this pretty seriously honestly
Was good to see
This was Demidov vs men and he shined, it took a 6"9* monster D with no stick to maul him to keep him from outright winning the game for the kids lol
+the Kucherov goal

Kids special man.
No doubt about it, still can't believe we got him, I hope it costs Verbeek his job

Last edited:

Addik04

Sep 15, 2010
Well that was fun!

The players, fans and the management in the boxes all seemed to take this pretty seriously honestly
Was good to see
This was Demidov vs men and he shined, it took a 6"4 monster D with no stick to maul him to keep him from outright winning the game for the kids lol
+the Kucherov goal

Kids special man.
No doubt about it, still can't believe we got him, I hope it costs Verbeek his job
The monster is 6'9''.

Stop it with the Kucherov's goal haha. It wasnt on purpose. He litteraly laughed because the puck didnt follow. Demidov is really good, but thats wasnt on purpose, guarenteed.

One point I wanna mention. If he doesnt play in the KHL, it's a scandal.

xX SEYF Xx

Apr 5, 2022
Montreal
wow so he wins it as captain of the youngsters against his team scoring one goal ala Kucherov plus the shootout that sealed it
and we don't know if they retaining him with the team?? lol
A no brainer top sixer just right there for them

Reactions: Redux91 and Rozz

Matthew McConaughay

May 3, 2013
The monster is 6'9''.

Stop it with the Kucherov's goal haha. It wasnt on purpose. He litteraly laughed because the puck didnt follow. Demidov is really good, but thats wasnt on purpose, guarenteed.

One point I wanna mention. If he doesnt play in the KHL, it's a scandal.
It was, deception is part of Demidov's game, or at least half intentional lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Addik04

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
I'm genuinely surprised by the pushback lol
We're not saying it's CRAZY to think it was accidental
But with HIM, it's different, his #1 most outstanding trait is his hockey sense and IQ
And I dont think there is a shadow of a doubt he immediately thought of the move on the spot, and happened to pull it off successfully
He does indeed play '5d backgammon' as that guy said
I definitely truly think he is as smart and capable as some are a little reluctant to believe he is lol
And I don't blame people
This kid reeks of too good to be true, but ehhhh sometimes people get lucky man!

Sometimes you get Barkov at 2
Sometimes you get Draisaitl at 3
Shit sometimes you get Demidov at 5 :D

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
I'm genuinely surprised by the pushback lol
We're not saying it's CRAZY to think it was accidental
But with HIM, it's different, his #1 most outstanding trait is his hockey sense and IQ
And I dont think there is a shadow of a doubt he immediately thought of the move on the spot, and happened to pull it off successfully
He does indeed play '5d backgammon' as that guy said
I definitely truly think he is as smart and capable as some are a little reluctant to believe he is lol
And I don't blame people
This kid reeks of too good to be true, but ehhhh sometimes people get lucky man!

Sometimes you get Barkov at 2
Sometimes you get Draisaitl at 3
Shit sometimes you get Demidov at 5 :D
It's not really rare to see the best players not going at 1st. Unless it's a Lemieux, McJesus or Crosby year often drafting 1st can be a curse as you kind of have to go with the popular pick unless you have big balls like KH and go with Slafkovski.

Jagr was drafted 5th overall
Ron Francis 4th overall
Marcel Dionne 2nd overall
Sakic 15h overall
Ray Bourque 8th
Paul Coffey 6th
Selanne 10th
Shanahan 2nd
Denis Savard 3rd
Iginla 11th
Malkin 2nd
MacInnis 15th
Kopitar 11th

Reactions: Farmboy Patty

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
Looks like he lost the puck but let it slide. Anyway who f cares, he scored that's what important. He finds ways to score and that's what important.
Exactly he drop the puck and he saw the goalie was following him so he let the puck go. Heck of a play still

Reactions: Mudz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad