Prospect Info: [2024 - 5th] Ivan Motherbleeping Demidov (RW), SKA St. Petersburg (MHL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BergevinBurner

Sep 27, 2019
What a stud!
Playing on a heavily outgunned team against what is likely the best team in the KHL and he comes close to getting a point 3 times in the 2nd period, then embarrasses SKA with an amazing solo effort to tie it.

If SKA wants their team to be as competitive as possible then there's no excuse not to have him in their top 6.

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
It didn't
It's the Kucherov move, Google it

The dead giveaway is he never put his backhand back on the ice after doing the move
It's pure skill
It's OK we are not used to it lol
I've seen Kuch's. I just think it was accident, by the way his stick went over the puck. Who knows. If he did that on purpose, it looks accident on slow mo...which is all the more impressive.

SannywithoutCompy

Dec 22, 2020
I've seen Kuch's. I just think it was accident, by the way his stick went over the puck. Who knows. If he did that on purpose, it looks accident on slow mo...which is all the more impressive.
I think it slipped off his stick and he realized it was on track to go in, so he didn't panic and try to recover it. Still impressive but I don't think he was playing 5D backgammon lol

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
91tagb.gif

Reactions: PhysicX

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad