Prospect Info: [2024 - 5th] Ivan Motherbleeping Demidov (RW), SKA St. Petersburg (MHL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HabbyGuy

Apr 10, 2003
Hamilton Ontario
Visit site
This mother bleeping kid guys....we have him. Those goals today!!!! And we have scorers like Cole and Laine. And we have Slaf who can score in other ways. And we have Suzuki who can score. And we have Dach who can dominate the puck. And we have Hutson!!!!

Holy hell we have a team here.

Pretty difficult not to be pumped.

Last edited:

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
We need our D to mature fast! If that happens fast or ahead of the curb, this team is near contender faster than we expect.

Hard to believe Suzuki has 4 years left on his deal. Cap issues might start to get complicated in that 5th season from now.
100 percent. We are still young....but we are a legit playoff threat. Not sure we have the horses to make a deep run quite yet. But, we should be knocking on the playoff door. The key is in those defencemen as you said. I'm looking for Guhle to take a massive step this year in maturity in that shut down role.

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
He’ll pull a Crosby this season and go for the goal leader of the KHL, just because he can.

Last edited:

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
We need our D to mature fast! If that happens fast or ahead of the curb, this team is near contender faster than we expect.

Hard to believe Suzuki has 4 years left on his deal. Cap issues might start to get complicated in that 5th season from now.
Whoa, whoa! He has 6 years left, counting this season. He's signed until 2030 :laugh:

rickthegoon

Feb 25, 2012
I’m so used with the Habs not having nice toys that my butt cheeks will remain very tight until the kid actually lands at Trudeau airport . I actually don’t want him to be an all star in the KHL just in case uncle Vlad decides Demidov has to enroll in military service and stay in the motherland a few years more. I have zero trust in that regime or in that league.
I want Hughes to send James Bond over there and snatch the kid to bring him home asap.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
I was about to type "hard to fathom he was drafted in the same position as Kotkaniemi" and then I remebered Kotkaniemi was actually 3rd overall. :help:

What is hard to fathom is that Patrik Laine (a 6'5 2nd overall who has scored 44 goals in this league and is PPG when healthy) might be our 4th best winger next season.

JustAHabFan

Apr 8, 2008
We knew the Flyers tried to get the 4th overall pick. Did they target Demidov if they got the pick from the BlueJackets?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad