Prospect Info: [2024 - 5th] Ivan Motherbleeping Demidov (RW), SKA St. Petersburg (MHL)

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
Similar mentality to Slaf.....obviously the mentality means nothing if you don't actually improve though , hope this kids hard work can pay off

Yes. That's why Slaf progression are really really good. We all knew that Slaf have high talent, but his hard working and mentality pay off very fast.

I think Demidov is going to progress the same way. Both guy are very similar in term of hard work, mentality and want to make difference and become gamebreaker.

rahad

Feb 3, 2016
montreal
Does anyone ever think about how perfectly the whole draft thing played out for us? Why would other teams pass on potentially getting the best player of the draft? Then we have one of the biggest pop stars of the last 25 years come up on stage and announce his name. It seems a little too perfect to be considered coincidental.

Or maybe the GM in the NHL love big center and right handed Defenseman? the first 3 defenseman all have been right handed.

Center is the most important position in the NHL. I can understand why Anaheim and Columbus wanted Sennecke and Lindstrom.

I'm just glad we end up with Demidov. He and Lindstrom has choice at 5th.

Last edited:

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
@montreal will you be able to catch this?

it's at 5 am but if they put in on their youtube ch then I will have a vid up at some point tomorrow afternoon and I will of course have all his games that I can get access to. The problem is the KHL is geo blocked for me and there are rumors suggesting that VHL and MHL games might get moved to another platform but I don't know if it would still be shown on youtube, as I need access to the games on demand since I'm not getting up at the ass crack of dawn to watch a game unless I'm being paid to do so.

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
it's at 5 am but if they put in on their youtube ch then I will have a vid up at some point tomorrow afternoon and I will of course have all his games that I can get access to. The problem is the KHL is geo blocked for me and there are rumors suggesting that VHL and MHL games might get moved to another platform but I don't know if it would still be shown on youtube, as I need access to the games on demand since I'm not getting up at the ass crack of dawn to watch a game unless I'm being paid to do so.
You’re a hero

SwiftyHab

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2004
Platinum Member
I thought you were an early riser?

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Don’t forget Suzuki who is Bergeron and Caufield who is Kane and Reinbacher who is Pietrangelo and Hutson who is Hughes and and and :sarcasm:
You're making fun but..

Bergeron career high is 79 points and Nick hit 77 last year with some selke votes..

Nobody has ever said Caufield is Kane don't be ridiculous

Reinbacher has all the chance in the world to match the almighty Pietrangelo who people mistake as some kind of hall of famer?

And you will have to explain to me why Hutson cannot be as Dynamic offensively as Lane, and do try to come up with something more productive than 'well, psh, better skating!'

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
Don’t forget Suzuki who is Bergeron and Caufield who is Kane and Reinbacher who is Pietrangelo and Hutson who is Hughes and and and :sarcasm:

I think it's realistic to think that Demidov can have Kaprizov impact. Slaf // Rantanen... maybe Slaf will not score 50 like Ranty, but 90-100 pts can be reach from him, he is that good.

Demidov and Slaf have both 90-100 pts potential.

If you don't see that, it's ok. But we can all have high hope and having great things in MTL like another teams. Slaf have been taken 1st and Demidov 5th. It would be normal if they reach superstar level.

MTL Dirty Birdy

Aug 29, 2021
You're making fun but..

Bergeron career high is 79 points and Nick hit 77 last year with some selke votes..

Nobody has ever said Caufield is Kane don't be ridiculous

Reinbacher has all the chance in the world to match the almighty Pietrangelo who people mistake as some kind of hall of famer?

And you will have to explain to me why Hutson cannot be as Dynamic offensively as Lane, and do try to come up with something more productive than 'well, psh, better skating!'
In all fairness, I’ve always felt Pietrangelo gets overlooked. The guy has played internationally for us several times I believe. He definitely passes the eye test. I was surprised at how much of an impact he actually has on the game. If Reinbacher becomes that, we’re golden

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad