Prospect Info: [2024 - 5th] Ivan Motherbleeping Demidov (RW), SKA St. Petersburg (MHL)

Guy Larose

Jan 25, 2018
So let say he comes to play here you will say " see, i told you i was 95% he will come, so i was right "
if he isn't, you will say " see , i told you i was 5 % he won't come, so i was right "

I am 95% you will enjoy this post !
Isn't that how all insiders work?

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Why not a loan against future earnings?
Maybe some sort of..royalty deal?

200w.gif

• Love
Reactions: Le Barron de HF

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
Call me crazy guys, but future 1st line Slaf - Suzuki - Demidov can produce very very huge points together.

90-100 pts per season for Slaf and Demidov.

Suzuki with both guys? I see easily 85 pts per season!

Reactions: Skip Bayless

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Demidov and Michkov both would have given us firepower equal to '70s hey days. Reinbacher solid piece but you can get them in UFA. ie. Pesce or Montour types. Michkov predicted 100 points, you just can't acquire them.

ReHabs

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2022
Demidov and Michkov both would have given us firepower equal to '70s hey days. Reinbacher solid piece but you can get them in UFA. ie. Pesce or Montour types. Michkov predicted 100 points, you just can't acquire them.
The upside is clear but with Michkov his physical and athletic profile gives cause for concern whereas for Reinbacher his physical and athletic profile seems optimal for the NHL. Then when you view their abilities and skills and performance in their draft year, Reinbacher doesn't look out of place next to Michkov. So in the end the Habs went for 1) position of need, 2) more successful-looking profile (risk management), and 3) the player they wanted at 5OA all along.

If Will Smith was available I'm not sure Reinbacher would be a Hab but Michkov was not on their radar at 5OA.

As for Demidov, I'm not sure what he can get to but every hype video just adds more hype. I really hope he succeeds, it would be so wonderful.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018

This could be true. But that may be Michkov's ceiling. We don't know if he'll hit it. Management thought Reinbacher in the end will bring more to the team. We'll see...

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Rotenberg: "We have a mutual agreement with Montreal about Demidov's development". He also said he had 1.5 hours talk with Montreal management (GM, president and everybody else but the head coach) about Demidov.

Justin11

Jan 16, 2009
Montréal
Rotenberg: "We have a mutual agreement with Montreal about Demidov's development". He also said he had 1.5 hours talk with Montreal management (GM, president and everybody else but the head coach) about Demidov.

Looks like Demidov has a spot locked with the KHL team, which is good news IMO.

ReHabs

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2022

RR sounds reasonable and rational. Suddenly I'm looking forward to the upcoming KHL season.

Justin11

Jan 16, 2009
Montréal
It's better to play 1st line minutes in the VHL than 3rd-4th line minutes in the KHL for him.
I guess you are basing on assumption? we don't know for sure which line and how many minutes Demi will be playing.

Let's wait and see before passing judgment.

ReHabs

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2022
Whats up with all the weird gibbarish in the link? Feel like Ill automatically give full access to my bank account if i click it

View attachment 896736
It's in Cyrillic and doesn't show up on HFBoards through the link/thumbnail generator. No worries but if you want to be extra secure you can pass me your credit card info for safekeeping!

Justin11

Jan 16, 2009
Montréal
I don't see an article can you link me?
Here you go...

Reactions: WeThreeKings

badfish

Habs fan in ON
Sponsor
Nov 12, 2005
ON
this is what weve come to now without hockey? Were watching Demidov's gf eat Starbursts?
I'm so thirsty for habs/hockey content and there's nothing on the horizon until the behind the scenes draft video comes out. This will have to do.

Reactions: Habano

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad