Prospect Info: [2024 - 5th] Ivan Motherbleeping Demidov (RW), SKA St. Petersburg (MHL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Svart

Live Slow, Die Fat
Jul 5, 2006
kovalev.jpg

oh yea baby

Goldthorpe

Meditating Guru
Jan 22, 2003
Montreal
I don't follow foot so I won't comment on what kind of guy Ronaldo is, but I find interesting Demidov's mention of Jordan and Bryant (and he also discussed Bryant "mamba mentality" at the draft interview). Both MJ and Bryant were dominating individuals who had very high standards for themselves and their teammates. For a russian to be inspired by these two american basketball stars - and these two in particular - kinda sends an interesting signal about his psyche.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
I don't follow foot so I won't comment on what kind of guy Ronaldo is, but I find interesting Demidov's mention of Jordan and Bryant (and he also discussed Bryant "mamba mentality" at the draft interview). Both MJ and Bryant were dominating individuals who had very high standards for themselves and their teammates. For a russian to be inspired by these two american basketball stars - and these two in particular - kinda sends an interesting signal about his psyche.
Yeah its been standing out to me as well
Literally *wants* to be a superstar, has the skill and talent and what appears to be the determination to back it up

And it would appear joining the 'Lakers of Hockey' as in, a notable franchise of their respective sport, certainly seems to have him even MORE excited to say the least :D
He wants to leave a mark

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
Ronaldo is a gym/fitness/work ethic freak as well

Shred

Nov 1, 2005
My favorite answer from him was when they asked him what he would buy if he had all the money, and he said he has everything he needs already. Great mindset.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
My favorite answer from him was when they asked him what he would buy if he had all the money, and he said he has everything he needs already. Great mindset.
When his team won the MHL playoffs they got a bonus and he called his agent to ask him what he was supposed to do it with. That mentality might change as he grow older thought.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad