Prospect Info: [2024 - 5th] Ivan Motherbleeping Demidov (RW), SKA St. Petersburg (MHL)

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
I did a quick calculation to compare Michkov's D+1 (last season) in the KHL and Demidov's D+1 (this season in the KHL) and wanted to compare their point totals per 60 mins played. Michkov played more minutes last season in Sochi (not counting more PP time as well) than Demidov for SKA.

Points per 60 minutes played

Demidov 3.6 Pts/ 60 minutes

Michkov 3.04 Pts/ 60 minutes

Again this is just for fun, but interesting anyways.

Always my #2 in 2024 draft and I always prefer him to Michkov. But that's my preference, both complete each other perfectly, that would be fun to have both, but a team isn't build with just only wingers.

Demidov should have gone easily #2 in 2024 draft. He is very close to Celebrini in term of talent//potential.

We are very lucky to have that type of talent at 5.

Jul 6, 2016
Always my #2 in 2024 draft and I always prefer him to Michkov. But that's my preference, both complete each other perfectly, that would be fun to have both, but a team isn't build with just only wingers.

Demidov should have gone easily #2 in 2024 draft. He is very close to Celebrini in term of talent//potential.

We are very lucky to have that type of talent at 5.
Sometimes Habs are lucky: Demidov, Hutson, Caufield, Guhle, Slaf, Hage, Fowler…..

• Love
Reactions: KevSkillz4

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad