Prospect Info: 2024 2nd Overall - Artyom Levshunov

Ajex12x

Mar 18, 2023
If you dont agree with something I said that is fine. they are just my opinions. and message boards are places to discuss. not clue what ok fiddy means. Yes in general I thought we needed a full tear down, KD did that. we were bad without the the tear down. Yes I do think in a tear down you need to have a plan and stick to it. which KD has. is there a guarantee that it will work out like 2006/7 NO. But it has a better chance then the 3 retools we did over 6 years starting in 2016.
Didn't disagree or agree with anything you said... So what are you trying to say?

CanadianHawks

Feb 23, 2018
Hawks had McCavoy as a comparison for Lev

If they are right it’s a no brainer even if Demidov is the next Panarin. You don’t pass on franchise D

We will find out how good the scouts are, and how well we develop

Reactions: Muffinalt

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010

If they are right it’s a no brainer even if Demidov is the next Panarin. You don’t pass on franchise D

Set and forget top pair Righthanded D are as big a gem as any in the league today.

ello

Jun 12, 2018

Yea and Sennecke is a blend of Getzlaf/Perry and Lindstrom is the next Malkin. Teams are always going to have ideal comps lol

If ur gonna compare Lev to McAvoy then Demidov is the next Kucherov, who i easily pick above McAvoy. The Lightning were a modern day dysnasty with Erik Cernak as their top RHD lol

u2wojo

Dec 22, 2011
If ur gonna compare Lev to McAvoy then Demidov is the next Kucherov, who i easily pick above McAvoy. The Lightning were a modern day dysnasty with Erik Cernak as their top RHD lol
Lightning were good because they were rolling Hedman, Sergachev and McDonaugh (who played off hand on the right side often) and had prime Stamkos, Kucherov, & Vasi. You need elite players regardless of handedness to start and in a perfect world a couple a RH shot guys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad