Speculation: 2024/25 Trade Rumours, Speculation etc Thread

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
An exaggeration yes but it's horseshit to say some of our posters don't unfairly focus on his play.
More posters focus on the play of Schief, Connor, and Pionk

I can't think of a single poster that focuses on Ehlers over others. They'll point out his weird plays and giveaways, which are both areas of his game that he needs to clean up

I just think that you're more overly biased towards him (thus the username) than anyone is biased against him

Reactions: Adam da bomb

Nickel eye Heel hers

Happy thoughts
Feb 12, 2016
granola island, BC
More posters focus on the play of Schief, Connor, and Pionk

I can't think of a single poster that focuses on Ehlers over others. They'll point out his weird plays and giveaways, which are both areas of his game that he needs to clean up

I just think that you're more overly biased towards him (thus the username) than anyone is biased against him
Everyone has a favourite player. Buffdog. I do miss that guy.
I can admit my player has flaws and makes mistakes.
We definitely disagree that while some fans have favourites others just like to crap on players that don't fit their mold of style or play.

Flair Hay

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2010
Winnipeg
27 is worth it, I can't believe the disrespect this guy gets
If signing Ehlers isn't considered worth it, what the heck are we going to spend our cap space on?? Pionk? Iafallo?

We are in a pretty good cap situation I'd be very surprised if Chevy doesn't get him signed to a fair market deal. Higher than we would like probably but that's the way it goes usually.

If we don't give him $64-68M over 8 years someone will give him close to that on a 7 year deal I bet.

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
Can you give specific examples?

There isn't a single poster on here that blames him for every failing this team has had. Not one. That's pure horseshit
There are lots of guys who get bashed for their styles. Ppl don’t like that Connor isn’t more physical, that perfetti isn’t faster.

Reactions: Buffdog

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
If signing Ehlers isn't considered worth it, what the heck are we going to spend our cap space on?? Pionk? Iafallo?

We are in a pretty good cap situation I'd be very surprised if Chevy doesn't get him signed to a fair market deal. Higher than we would like probably but that's the way it goes usually.

If we don't give him $64-68M over 8 years someone will give him close to that on a 7 year deal I bet.
We probably are more short of offensive D than good wingers. We have perfetti, kc, Ehlers. For offensive D we have Pionk and Morrissey. In the wings we have lambert and chis, in the wings for D with offensive instincts are?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad