Laval Rocket: 2024-25 Laval Rocket Thread

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Only Pascal can answer that but one is 6', one is 5'9 and i believe Roy is a year or two younger.

that shouldn't matter, as I assume the reason he's benching Farrell is for his play as that top line should have been better since Farrell Roy and Gignac played together at times last year. If this is about benching Farrell for his play, what message does it send to bench him over Roy? Size should have nothing to do with it or the fact that Roy is younger unless he's just going to rotate players in and out of the lineup and he's not benching Farrell because of his play.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
that shouldn't matter, as I assume the reason he's benching Farrell is for his play as that top line should have been better since Farrell Roy and Gignac played together at times last year. If this is about benching Farrell for his play, what message does it send to bench him over Roy? Size should have nothing to do with it or the fact that Roy is younger unless he's just going to rotate players in and out of the lineup and he's not benching Farrell because of his play.
You are not wrong and I would add that neither are going to be players that will help your team contend. Not sold on either player

Reactions: montreal

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Do you have a video of Vincent saying it?
I read it on an article, not sure if it was said in a video or not. It's a "quote" from Pascal Vincent in this French article: https://ici.radio-canada.ca/sports/2112591/filip-mesar-canadien-premier-tour-repechage-rocket-laval

The article quote:
On mesure plusieurs choses durant les entraînements et c'est un des meilleurs jusqu'à présent au niveau de l’intensité durant les entraînements. On a des résultats chiffrés sur papier après chaque entraînement qui nous disent à quel point ils se sont poussés eux-mêmes. Puis jusqu'à présent, il se pousse au maximum.

Translation: We measure many things during practices and he's one (Mesar) of the best for intensity during practice. We have numbered results on paper after each practices that tell us how much they are pushing themselves. Right now (Mesar) push himself to maximum.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I read it on an article, not sure if it was said in a video or not. It's a "quote" from Pascal Vincent in this French article: Mesar déterminé à faire honneur à son rang de repêchage

The article quote:
On mesure plusieurs choses durant les entraînements et c'est un des meilleurs jusqu'à présent au niveau de l’intensité durant les entraînements. On a des résultats chiffrés sur papier après chaque entraînement qui nous disent à quel point ils se sont poussés eux-mêmes. Puis jusqu'à présent, il se pousse au maximum.

Translation: We measure many things during practices and he's one (Mesar) of the best for intensity during practice. We have numbered results on paper after each practices that tell us how much they are pushing themselves. Right now (Mesar) push himself to maximum.
Good for Mesar.

Reactions: Bombshell11

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad