2024-25 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League - One Spot Open

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Draft time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ArtursSilovsShirt

King Arturs 👑
Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Streaming was never blocked in our league...
But because there are only 3 adds per week...
That limits it.

I swear to the Church of Pettersson we had a streaming rule in place once. Anyways, I think there shouldn't be a streaming rule if you have a limit on transactions (which we've had since day 1 even when I believe we had a streaming rule), so I'm happy there isn't. I'm just dumb and keep thinking there is so keep avoiding doing it hahaha. Need to remember that I can :P

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
I swear to the Church of Pettersson we had a streaming rule in place once. Anyways, I think there shouldn't be a streaming rule if you have a limit on transactions (which we've had since day 1 even when I believe we had a streaming rule), so I'm happy there isn't. I'm just dumb and keep thinking there is so keep avoiding doing it hahaha. Need to remember that I can :P

I will save this post.
You asked about it last year too.
:laugh:

Reactions: BrockH

archangel2

May 19, 2019
If Eichel gets traded, reports to Vegas, passes his physical and starts playing in November--can we point and laugh at one manager? Asking for a friend

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
If Eichel gets traded, reports to Vegas, passes his physical and starts playing in November--can we point and laugh at one manager? Asking for a friend

Laugh away...I'm still laughing at the one manager who still hasn't read, or can't comprehend, the rules after 7-8 seasons in the league, and thinks he had Kaprizov on his roster before he was even in the league. Lots of funny stuff in the league if we're looking to point fingers and laugh, I'll be sure to make a point of it from now on. :thumbu:

archangel2

May 19, 2019
I am amused at how Koskinen has somewhat playing good. Love oiler fans eating their shit over that

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
At least the Eichel saga is finally over.
Now we wait to see if he returns to form.

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
I'm preparing myself to be pointed and laughed at when he comes back later this month. :laugh:

4 months is the timeline...
But I really believe it will be longer.
Disc replacement sounds like a big deal...
And it is the neck too.

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
4 months is the timeline...
But I really believe it will be longer.
Disc replacement sounds like a big deal...
And it is the neck too.

yeah, I’ve seen the recovery times range from 4-6 months…maybe he’s a fast healer, but to me next year is when you see his real value. He’ll have time to properly heal in the off season, train and come back to camp fresh and ready to go.

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
yeah, I’ve seen the recovery times range from 4-6 months…maybe he’s a fast healer, but to me next year is when you see his real value. He’ll have time to properly heal in the off season, train and come back to camp fresh and ready to go.

Honestly...
You made the right call.
Even if he is back with the most optimistic timeline...
It will be March...
And the season is almost over.

I also think Vegas will probably want to sit him.
It was only able to acquire him because Stone is out...
So the team could use his salary on the LTIR.
I would not be surprised if he sits all year...
To be honest.
Vegas did not pay that much for Eichel...
But he has a long-term contract...
And Vegas probably wants to protect its investment.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad