2024-25 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League - One Spot Open

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Draft time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
I think I have the NHL 1St All-IR Team?

Mackinnon
Malkin
Point
Nurse
Martinez
Mrazak

I guess at least my injuries have good positional balance?

Yeah...
You have a really bad case of the injury bug.
They are all out long term too.
:help:

ArtursSilovsShirt

King Arturs 👑
Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Guess I'll announce this trade between Archangel and I that I accepted in bed last night haha

To Archangel:
Jeff Petry
4th round pick

To CaptainBo:
Alex DeBrincat
9th round pick

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
Good trade for Bo.
I always forget that DeBrincat is just 23.

Hopefully that does not mean trade deadline will be completely dry.
:laugh:

archangel2

May 19, 2019
FYI My trade deadline will be Feb 27th as I am in south America for all of March--unless another lockdown happens

archangel2

May 19, 2019
Speaking of we need more IR spots, atleast one.

my nit pick on that is the fact that when players come off the IR--certain managers tend to wait up to 7 days before the reactive them. Old whinge of mine but we need to poke some with stick to let them know they have a healthy player on IR

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
my nit pick on that is the fact that when players come off the IR--certain managers tend to wait up to 7 days before the reactive them. Old whinge of mine but we need to poke some with stick to let them know they have a healthy player on IR

Not sure why you'd be "whinging", you can keep the player on your IR as long as you want, you just can't make any transactions until the player is removed from IR, yahoo won't let you.

I'd be in favor of adding an additional IR slot if we were to vote on it next time it came up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad