2024-25 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League - One Spot Open

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Draft time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
Wow, lucky to get the win this week. Hopefully losing every goalie stat is not going to be a consistent thing.

Yeah...
Very close.
My team could not score this week...
And some players posted zeros across the board.
:laugh:

I got lucky with my goalies this week.
There were two shutouts...
One of which I sat...
And even when they lose...
They concede very few goals.

On that note...
If anyone wants a goalie...
Gibson is available.
:D

archangel2

May 19, 2019
as soon as one of my players get going
two more start blowing

When one goalie makes a great save
my others decide to go for a shave

archangel2

May 19, 2019
several deals out there--all my players in play--I am suffering this year due to covid killing me right after I went all in last year

Reactions: BrockH

BrockH

Nov 12, 2008
Toronto, ON
Trade to announce…

Canucker trades…Aho, Duclair, Faulk and a 5th round pick

to Nameless1 for…Stone, Norris, Provorov and a 3rd round pick

Big trade. My opinion: Tough call who won/lost, because I have to research any player who isn't 10+ years old before having an opinion on them.

That said, whoever gets Chuck Norris in a trade obviously won.

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
Big trade. My opinion: Tough call who won/lost, because I have to research any player who isn't 10+ years old before having an opinion on them.

That said, whoever gets Chuck Norris in a trade obviously won.

Getting Chuck Norris was key for me, I think he and Batherson should make a pretty potent duo and my roundhouses/60 just went up huge.

Trading Aho was less than ideal, but I would have had to move one of Eichel, Aho or Hellebucyk before next season or lose them because of their years of service and only having 2 franchise tags. Moving Aho gives me the (expected) full line of Eichel, Stone and Pacioretty so we'll see if that bears fruit for next season.

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
Getting Chuck Norris was key for me, I think he and Batherson should make a pretty potent duo and my roundhouses/60 just went up huge.

Trading Aho was less than ideal, but I would have had to move one of Eichel, Aho or Hellebucyk before next season or lose them because of their years of service and only having 2 franchise tags. Moving Aho gives me the (expected) full line of Eichel, Stone and Pacioretty so we'll see if that bears fruit for next season.

Yeah...
I feel like I just gave up someone who will be a perennial 60 point player in his prime...
But Aho is hard to refuse.
I am also in the same boat with Stone's keeper eligibility...
So it solves one of my headaches too.
I am actually quite proud that I picked up Norris for nothing late last season...
And he turns into an asset.

Thanks for the trade.
I really like that it was really fast.

Reactions: Canucker

archangel2

May 19, 2019
Just to let you guys know--I have pre set my roster for about 3 weeks as I am in and out of harbour for the rest of the month

BrockH

Nov 12, 2008
Toronto, ON
Boss man came down to watch my latest star in person. Lived up to expectations.

y5icrKd.jpg

y5icrKd

ArtursSilovsShirt

King Arturs 👑
Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Ugh it’s been so hectic at work this week covering all this flood and landslide stuff that I didn’t even get a chance to put talbot in tonight. 36 saves and a W, that ones gonna come back to bite me this week :(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad