2024-25 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League - One Spot Open

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Draft time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ArtursSilovsShirt

King Arturs 👑
Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Sorry @Lucbourdon I was away for the last couple of weeks so haven't really had a chance to do much more than set lineups for my fantasy hockey/football teams. Saw your offer but didn't respond before you pulled it. Happy to talk about that kind of deal if you're still interested, but I'm also not a huge early-season trader in hockey, tough to get an actual gauge on rosters and who's good or not until 10+ games have been played IMO

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Sorry @Lucbourdon I was away for the last couple of weeks so haven't really had a chance to do much more than set lineups for my fantasy hockey/football teams. Saw your offer but didn't respond before you pulled it. Happy to talk about that kind of deal if you're still interested, but I'm also not a huge early-season trader in hockey, tough to get an actual gauge on rosters and who's good or not until 10+ games have been played IMO
ill message u again

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
Is hs gone for the year? His injury is linked to his trade demand

He only needs to have missed 1 game.

a. Any player who received keeper status from the preceding off-season or who was drafted in any rounds of the current year’s fantasy draft is eligible for long-term injury exemption if they suffer a major injury, whereby, the manager may drop the player, but still retain the players’ rights. In the latter case (drafted in the current year’s fantasy draft), only one player may be placed on LTIR. The player need not be on the Yahoo IR, but must have missed at least 1 game due to injury.
b. Once a manager has made the decision to place a player on the LTIR exemption, they need to post this in the forum. Once they have confirmed in the forum that the player is being placed on LTIR, they may drop the player. The act of dropping the player officially puts the player on the LTIR exemption list.
c. Once the player is officially on the LTIR exemption list they will be deactivated for the remainder of the season. The player may not be claimed by any team or reactivated, but can be traded (in which case the LTIR exemption would simply be transferred and the player would still remain deactivated). At the end of the season, the player does not need to be replaced on the active 20-man roster (though this is encouraged, as it makes tracking easier), and their rights will still be retained by the original owner of said player.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
BE IN SEARCH OF GENERATIONAL GOALTENDER SINCE SEASON ONE

ACQUIRE ACE YOUNG GOALTENDER WITH ELITE STATISTICS IN SEASON 11

ACE YOUNG GOALTENDER GOES TO HORRIBLE EXPANSION TEAM BECAUSE THE HOCKEY GODS ENOY MY SUFFERING

ACE YOUNG GOALTENDER GETS DESTROYED

HAS CONFIDENCE SHATTERED...

fuuuuuuuu.jpg

Reactions: VanillaCoke

archangel2

May 19, 2019
check yahoo--I have several trade offers out there

due to getting screwed over late in the season-you guys know I had no picks early on. Paying the price for it. and with Kuch out till the new year? by the time he is back I will be so far out it wont matter--SO I figure I should start the rebuild now. All players are in play. Looking at long term gains here--so picks and good prospects will be the request--so if you think this is your year--lets talk

archangel2

May 19, 2019
Rumblings out of Chicago suggests that both the coach and Fluery maybe leaving the team. Could be interesting

archangel2

May 19, 2019
Because Kuch is gone long term, I can drop him and pick him up when he returns? Do have to tell you guys that is why I did.

With so many different injuries to different players it is hard to keep track of who we can and can not pick up

Last edited:

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
Because Kuch is gone long term, I can drop him and pick him up when he returns? Do have to tell you guys that is why I did.

With so many different injuries to different players it is hard to keep track of who we can and can not pick up

Dude, read the rules...I posted them. You can drop Kucherov, but you can't bring him back this season.

c. Once the player is officially on the LTIR exemption list they will be deactivated for the remainder of the season. The player may not be claimed by any team or reactivated, but can be traded (in which case the LTIR exemption would simply be transferred and the player would still remain deactivated). At the end of the season, the player does not need to be replaced on the active 20-man roster (though this is encouraged, as it makes tracking easier), and their rights will still be retained by the original owner of said player.

archangel2

May 19, 2019
Dude, read the rules...I posted them. You can drop Kucherov, but you can't bring him back this season.

So Quinton Byfeild who is only out for 2 months, who is on waivers can not be picked up and the guy who dropped him can not put him back on the roster this season

That is my question. We are getting players listed on LTIR getting dropped. With so many being droppec we need to clarify which ones rights are being released and which ones are being put on the shelf for the season

Is that in plain English for you.

Do no one can add Eichel back to their roster for the rest of the year if he gets healthy over night when he gets traded

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad