Speculation: 2024-25 - Free Agency/Trade Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Pagnotta talking many players but what he said about Zegras was most interesting. Said “it’s no secret he wouldn’t mind a change of scenery”. Ends it by saying if a deal doesn’t happen at the deadline, look for it in the summer, “unless he has a change of heart about wanting to stay in Anaheim long term”

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
Pagnotta talking many players but what he said about Zegras was most interesting. Said “it’s no secret he wouldn’t mind a change of scenery”. Ends it by saying if a deal doesn’t happen at the deadline, look for it in the summer, “unless he has a change of heart about wanting to stay in Anaheim long term”

News to me.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA

Zegras wanting a changing of scenery is not something that is "no secret". sounds like more BS from the media to push a Zegras trade into reality.

If this organization is actively pushing Zegras out the door then there is absolutely no hope for this franchise.

Boo Boo

Jan 31, 2013

When I hear “it’s no secret” to me that’s just pagnotta regurgitating second hand rumour milling and filling in the gaps with whatever seems right to him to spice up his interview. But you never know I guess maybe z is gone by next year after all

Reactions: Kalv and Ducks DVM

Son of Gib

Nov 14, 2017
Los Angeles
Same. I don’t see how it’s some outrageous news. Maybe the reason “ why doesn’t verbeek back him in public” is because it’s zegras who wants out
Just really doesn't check out for me. The dude seems genuinely upbeat and passionate about the team and teammates in every situation I've seen him in.

The fact that P says "it's no secret" gives away that it's not based on anything new. So it's a regurgitation of a regurgitation of a regurgitation of an exaggeration of a speculation. That's a lot of smoke, but still zero credibility.

Reactions: Kalv

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad