2024-25 EPL Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Honestly feels safe to say City are no longer favorites, even with their depth. Arsenal doing everyone else a solid there.
Rodri is also so important to their play style because he cleans up so much. That said, them managing to steal a point is pretty big. I think they're still the favorites but only because Odegaard is out for a long while, too.

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma
What are they doing?
protesta-curva-sud-esonero-de-rossi-roma-udinese-22-09-24-2.jpeg

You do not respect our values and our flags*, from today we go back to the old ways.
*: I don't know how to translate it, but they mean the people who made the history of the team. Totti...De Rossi...Conti...etc etc...

Reactions: luiginb

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
He might have a case with too many games lol.

Shows you haven't been watching United's games lately.
United is my second most-watched club because of how hilarious their results are. They are the league's darlings and always get their way in terms of fouls and free kicks favoured. Of course, all VAR calls will go against any team because of the sheer incompetence of VAR being involved. Haaland should have been red carded last night with VAR being the reason, but he gets away scott free.

Reactions: luiginb

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
He might have a case with too many games lol.

United is my second most-watched club because of how hilarious their results are. They are the league's darlings and always get their way in terms of fouls and free kicks favoured. Of course, all VAR calls will go against any team because of the sheer incompetence of VAR being involved. Haaland should have been red carded last night with VAR being the reason, but he gets away scott free.
Every United fan now: :biglaugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad