Prospect Info: [2024 - 21st] Michael Hage, Chicago Steel (USHL), Committed to U of Michigan

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
I think Habs were aiming at Hage or Boisvert when they moved up.

I think they have Hage higher on their list than Boisvert.

Can't wait to see the video of draft 2024 room with Habs scouts. He will likely to see that they are all high on Michael Hage!

Reactions: Rozz

Trabdy2

Nov 30, 2018
I think the Habs were hoping for one of Boisvert or Hage with the 21st. I wonder what they would have done if Eiserman were still there instead of Hage though.

Reactions: 1909 and Vachon23

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
I think the Habs were hoping for one of Boisvert or Hage with the 21st. I wonder what they would have done if Eiserman were still there instead of Hage though.
I agree with you. Both were not going to be available and they had them in the same tier.

If I was going to bet, I think Boisvert was before from report we had before the draft

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010
The uni-dimensional goal scorer, who refers to himself in the third person and thinks his defensive game is good, and has to be motivated to do defensive drills by his coach in junior?

I doubt they took him over Hage.

Talent is still talent.

And its instead of Hage, not over Hage. The context was if Eiserman was there instead of Hage.

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
I agree with you. Both were not going to be available and they had them in the same tier.

If I was going to bet, I think Boisvert was before from report we had before the draft

Hard to know for sure who they had higher. I hope they do another behind the scenes video of the draft. I mean we more than likely won't get an answer but sometimes they drop a few clues. It's always interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: CheldishGamibno

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
I can't wait to see the progression of Demidov and Hage. I have big hope for both.

I would be happy with 30-35 pts in 40-45 games in KHL for Demidov.

I would be happy between 1,25 and 1,5 ppg in NCAA for Hage (that's a good production in NCAA). If it's more, that's a total bonus. But if he reach that type of production, that's confirm his high potential top 6.

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
Of course, he said so.
He didn’t have to say that. He could’ve just said he was the player they wanted with the pick. He didn’t have to say he would’ve traded it away if Hage wasn’t there. Add in the McGroarty trade rumours and it makes even more sense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad