Rumor: 2024-2025 Trade Rumors and Free Agency Talk | The Slow Crawl to the Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
Losing Pesce and Skej is really going to hurt them, even more than their mediocre forward group will, I feel.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Is Brady Skjei really all that special? I just don't feel like the downgrade from him to Walker is all that massive. And IMO Walker should thrive in a system where his freewheeling tendencies don't get him in nearly as much trouble.

Ghost has some obvious shortcomings defensively but they now have a much more mobile, more offensively dynamic blueline. I'm curious to see what RBA does, he basically changed the team from a puck possession team that skated it to a dump-and-chase squad once Dougie Hamilton left. Now I wonder if we see them turn it back the other way. If he tries playing the same system as before, yeah, they're kinda f***ed. But if he makes the proper adjustments, they should be a playoff team at the very least.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Val should take a page of the Kuznetsov's book (no, not that page) and mutually end the deal. One gave up $6M, the other can give up $35.5M.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Maybe Carolina can turn necas into a duchene trade.
If anything they're backing waaaaaaaay off the Necas trade hype.

There are reports linking us with Tyler Johnson.
If he somehow reaches his 2021 form again, I'm all for it.

He shouldn't be anything more than a PTO at this point.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Puck Pedia decided to muck things up with all kinds of nonsense when they could've been the go-to alternative. They have to pay for the site so I get the ads but they just made it a cluttered mess.

Then here comes Cap Wages just basically stealing the entire Cap Friendly layout and saying, "we know this is what you want so here you go."

On the NBA side it sounds like they might be releasing something official from the league:

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Then here comes Cap Wages just basically stealing the entire Cap Friendly layout and saying, "we know this is what you want so here you go."
:nod:

rdAy2Du.png

I'm still curious to see how fast they update their site when trades, signings and all that stuff happen.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
Puck Pedia decided to muck things up with all kinds of nonsense when they could've been the go-to alternative. They have to pay for the site so I get the ads but they just made it a cluttered mess.

On the NBA side it sounds like they might be releasing something official from the league:

If the NBA was smart they'd just buy SalarySwish.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
McDavid barely made the top 100

lol @ 7 WNBA athletes in front of him.

Also I get that he didn't have the same superstar status in the US than he had in Canada but GSP at #76 is low. Dude revolutionized his sport.

yqco4O9.jpeg

I saw that earlier today and it is a mess. I don't like that they combined women and men because there is no way in hell somebody called A'ja Wilson is somehow better than Ronaldinho. A sport with 240 million registered players where Ronaldinho was a top 3 player in the 2000s versus a sport with at most 800k to 1 million players based on 2023 stats I was able to find. And honestly, it's not A'ja's fault, but because ESPN went all "Disney" on us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad