Rumor: 2024-2025 Trade Rumors and Free Agency - Offseason Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
What do you think of Jesse Ylonen i think hes style of Play are similar to Lehkonen
He skates fast but isn't really what this team needs as he's more of a scorer than someone you want in the bottom 6 (and isnt even that good at scoring either)

Alienblood

Nov 22, 2021
It was definitely a mistake. We're only halfway into his deal and so far we've had 1 awful year and 1 decent year, and he isn't getting younger.

Again, 33 years old before even one single game of next season starts.

Last year he was a legitimately fine #4D. It was also the most games he's played in a season since 2018. I'd bet a bunch of money last year proves to be the statistical anomaly and we see some pretty solid regression again this year.
33 isn't old

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
He skates fast but isn't really what this team needs as he's more of a scorer than someone you want in the bottom 6 (and isnt even that good at scoring either)

To be fair, we're probably going to have openings in the Top 6 to start the year as well. Wouldn't hurt to give someone like him a shot and see what he can do while we wait for Landy/Nuke/Lehky to be healthy.

Gumballhead

Nov 18, 2002
Chicago
scotchhorns.bandcamp.com
If Avs trade Manson, that blue line will be softer than a young girl’s Barbie collection
Creepy!

Dylan Demelo is 2 years younger(And quite frankly better), Zadorov is 4 years younger.

Just because someone is about to make an even bigger mistake on Zadorov, doesn't mean Manson isn't also a mistake.
Healthy Manson is worth it.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Are we moving to the draft thread even with the trades and signings today? Is it going to be live?

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Are we moving to the draft thread even with the trades and signings today? Is it going to be live?
tenor.gif

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Clearly they have players in a tier above and want to make sure they get their guy
The rumor mill is that Montreal has two players they really want in the late 1st and the Avs and Bruins have been linked to at least one of them (unsure on the other). So Montreal has been working to get a pick in the 21-23 range and found a taker.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Some people have painted the picture (on this site and in the media), that Laine wanted out of Winnipeg. Which is probably true, but not because of the city and the organization. Locker room conflicts. Funny how it coincided with Bufyglien also quitting, yet some people didn't connect the dots... I just wonder if it was just Wheeler, or is Scheifele the issue.

Reactions: dahrougem2

AvalancheSpeedsters

Aug 2, 2005
Kamloops, BC
Some people have painted the picture (on this site and in the media), that Laine wanted out of Winnipeg. Which is probably true, but not because of the city and the organization. Locker room conflicts. Funny how it coincided with Bufyglien also quitting, yet some people didn't connect the dots... I just wonder if it was just Wheeler, or is Scheifele the issue.
I

Beggars can’t be choosers I guess

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Beggars can’t be choosers I guess
If the issue was Wheeler, and both the Winnipeg locker room and Laine would be happy with the re-union, I would absolutely do it if I was Winnipeg. That could actually convince Ehlers to stay as well, considering him and Laine are very tight.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I think I read this somewhere yesterday. Naz has seen what the team is about to become, it was kinda clear last year already when they traded everyone and now Markström is gone as well... So he might be willing to waive.

Naz should draw up some interest, especially if the Flames would do something like the Sharks and retain like 1.5 or 2mil for multiple years. Good luck to Huberdeau lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad