Boston Bruins 2024-2025 Roster & Salary Cap Discussion VI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.

It's a long read from late 2022 but if we can pry this guy away from Ottawa as a piece in the Ullmark trade I'm an instant fan. Type of guy you want on your team...no quit, no complaining...just work, then work harder and improve
My God, I thought that was a picture of Spooner.

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
L

I speak Friedman. “I wonder if…” means he has nothing. Don’t worry about it unless he gets to “I’m hearing…” or “I’m told…”
The Bruins are strengthening a division rival. I don’t think they should accept any kind of discount.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
I want a chance to draft iginla but wont happen
Yeh I would like that - interesting Ullmark likes the area and team and Tij Iginla lived in the same area even after Jerome got dealt. The Iginlas didn’t leave hence this classic video a few years ago and well after he left the Bruins

you want to be entertained and laugh - plus get some Tij Iginla humor crapping on Jerome this is Great

Mr. Make-Believe

Sens would be too by trading Chychrun to Boston.
All this is about though is the idea of “taking a discount”. If we were to get Chychrun back (depending on what the rest of the deal is) I wouldn’t consider that selling Ullmark for cheap. That’s a good ol’ fashioned hockey deal.

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Just been informed that Linus Ullmark has officially waived his NTC to go to Ottawa. No trade or extension has been filed.

I'm guessing this is to get things done quickly if(when) Boston/Ottawa reach a deal and if(when) Ottawa/Ullmark reach an extension.

Also been informed that 6 teams reached out to the league to see which teams were on his NT list. Remember, no one wants another Dadonov situation.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Just been informed that Linus Ullmark has officially waived his NTC to go to Ottawa. No trade or extension has been filed.

I'm guessing this is to get things done quickly if(when) Boston/Ottawa reach a deal and if(when) Ottawa/Ullmark reach an extension.

Also been informed that 6 teams reached out to the league to see which teams were on his NT list. Remember, no one wants another Dadonov situation.

xjoeyc23x

Apr 1, 2015

Another Dom bomb

Mr. Make-Believe

Little off what we our talking about, but can I throw a name out there and see where everyone stands on him, Boone Jenner .
Always been a huge fan.

But no way the Jackets deal him. Ever.

Unless of course Jenner requests.

I imagine he’s a lifer. There was a pretty clear GFY response when his name came up at the TDL this year

Reactions: CDJ

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
Is the bruins having cap money a big deal when every team seem to have an abundance of cap space. I believe even the leafs have 18 mill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad