Boston Bruins 2024-2025 Roster & Salary Cap Discussion VI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Haha. Wait until this deal falls apart. You ain't seen nothing yet.

Renaud Lavoie reporting Vegas has entered the Ullmark conversation
You know someone will say Hanifin for Ullmark? There are some players there I like. Theodore, Hague and McNabb of D, they have Barbashev at forward, but if we are looking for a center Hertl? Why not make a blockbuster and go for Eichel. LOL there ya go Dom, let the fun begin.

Drift

Jan 9, 2012
A lot of it was the Sens goaltending trust me.
I don't disagree but being incredibly worse than even your teammates. Thats not just a goalie thing. He clearly has stuff to work on and I imagine that make his contract cheaper if we do sign him. -20 to the next closest teammate. - 38 compared to another D core member. Massive difference.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Yup, they are a very entertaining team gotta love it. And with them it could be anything. Moving on from hertl already? Theodore now that they have hanifin? who knows ha

Sure fits their MO.

Theodore has had trouble staying healthy the past two years. Hanifin is basically as durable as it gets. Theodore UFA next summer maybe that's their plan.

BergyWho37

Only The Strong Will Survive (Never Give Up)
Jun 18, 2012
True North
It's already been reported that the Leafs asked and Ullmark refused to waive.
I don’t blame him who would jump on that media hand genade let alone a team that doesn’t believe in defending tho Craig Berube will at least try changing that culture..

Reactions: BMC

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Chtchrun was by far the most disappointing D on the Sens this past season, and it wasn’t close.

He’ll be in a better position to succeed elsewhere, but he was absolutely horrible from November-April.

Not worried about Chychrun at all despite a tough season at Ottawa. We all heard how poorly Andrew Peake was in Columbus this year, amazingly once he got to Boston he was solid, playing with a team that has defensive structure and goaltending will do wonders for a defenseman.

bruinsfan1968

Make America United Again! Save our Democracy!
May 6, 2019
Not worried about Chychrun at all despite a tough season at Ottawa. We all heard how poorly Andrew Peake was in Columbus this year, amazingly once he got to Boston he was solid, playing with a team that has defensive structure and goaltending will do wonders for a defenseman.
Enough of the jump starting of a players' career, they should seek players who can bring it and make others better.

Ace0813

Bleed Black & Gold
Aug 28, 2008
New Hampshire
great point re: Peeke.

The Bruins pro scouts have proven time and time again that they know what the hell they’re doing, whether is via trade or free agency.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
I have zero doubts about that, like I said he will be in a much better position elsewhere. He’ll be a fine fit in Boston.

I’m just responding that it was the goalies fault.

They undoubtedly sucked, same as for all the other Sens D. Chychrun brought on that -30 by himself, the amount of boneheaded plays was unbelievable.

Reactions: Carl Hungus

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011

In the same breath he mentioned wondering about DET but same issue- they’ll want an extension.

I wonder about a team like Colorado. Ullmark can only block so many teams. Vegas is an interesting mention as well by Dom. We know they’re not shy lol.

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
L

In the same breath he mentioned wondering about DET but same issue- they’ll want an extension.

I wonder about a team like Colorado. Ullmark can only block so many teams. Vegas is an interesting mention as well by Dom. We know they’re not shy lol.

I speak Friedman. “I wonder if…” means he has nothing. Don’t worry about it unless he gets to “I’m hearing…” or “I’m told…”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad