OT: 2024-2025 News Around The NHL Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
Looking for some context here... Picked up Marchment last year in a deep salaried dynasty fantasy league for cheap depth scoring, PIMs and hits. I'm exstatic to see his scoring take off.

He's gone off for 6-6-12p in his last 4 games played, bringing him up to 23p in 21gp this season. What changed from his first 17 games, apart from the obvious - he got healthy?

Edit:
Is this just a by-product of Lundell's development? Chemistry with Lundell/Reinhart? Matchup disaster for other teams? All of the above?

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Looking for some context here... Picked up Marchment last year in a deep salaried dynasty fantasy league for cheap depth scoring, PIMs and hits. I'm exstatic to see his scoring take off.

He's gone off for 6-6-12p in his last 4 games played, bringing him up to 23p in 21gp this season. What changed from his first 17 games, apart from the obvious - he got healthy?

Is this just a by-product of Lundell's development? Chemistry with Lundell/Reinhart? Matchup disaster for other teams? All of the above?
Healthy, line is clicking and he’s playing on another level.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..

Edit:
Don't overthink it, he is healthy.
I think he missed about two months earlier this year with a shoulder injury.

Reactions: harv33173

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
And just when you think the Blackhawks PR nightmare can't get worse, their owner opens him mouth...
Seriously, even if you 100% don't give a crap about Beach or players' safety, how hard can it be to give some neutral answer or at least keep your mouth shut while your own son is trying to fix the mess?
What a disaster.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
And just when you think the Blackhawks PR nightmare can't get worse, their owner opens him mouth...
Seriously, even if you 100% don't give a crap about Beach or players' safety, how hard can it be to give some neutral answer or at least keep your mouth shut while your own son is trying to fix the mess?
What a disaster.

He’s such a piece of shit.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I see the Ducks hired Pat Verbeek as their GM.
In 2005, my college roommate played Junior B in Sarnia. Pat was GM and head coach. I used to watch them play every week.

16Skippy

Sep 12, 2009
And they're also interviewing Chiarelli lol

ha-ha-simpsons.gif

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Watching this leafs game shows me how stupid those advanced stats are for Matthews defense.This guy does nothing to impact the D zone other than stand in one place and float. Looks pretty on the calculator though.

Reactions: Prominence Problem

wampa13jku

I'm one of those 6 FLA fans.
Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL

This is amazing, I wasn't around for this as I moved to South FL like 10 years after but damn, I get chills.

I've seen these games on re runs several times and I hope we get to experience this soon.

Reactions: Prominence Problem

VijayPatel11

Mar 29, 2021
Sarasota, FL
What's with all of these Panthers threads on the main board?
Hornqvist, Barkov vs Matthews, Barkov + Huberdeau vs Matthews + Marner, Florida vs Toronto, 2 Marchment threads, that troll post that says the Panthers suck, etc...
I don't exactly understand it

Reactions: Chaos2k7

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017

This is amazing, I wasn't around for this as I moved to South FL like 10 years after but damn, I get chills.

I've seen these games on re runs several times and I hope we get to experience this soon.

Thankfully, this time it would not be at the Miami Arena. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad