OT: 2024-2025 News Around The NHL Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
What's with all of these Panthers threads on the main board?
Hornqvist, Barkov vs Matthews, Barkov + Huberdeau vs Matthews + Marner, Florida vs Toronto, 2 Marchment threads, that troll post that says the Panthers suck, etc...
I don't exactly understand it

Panthers are having a good year and taking attention away from Toronto’s good year and the Maple Leafs fans are upset.

PsychoPanther

Dec 8, 2016
FL
What's with all of these Panthers threads on the main board?
Hornqvist, Barkov vs Matthews, Barkov + Huberdeau vs Matthews + Marner, Florida vs Toronto, 2 Marchment threads, that troll post that says the Panthers suck, etc...
I don't exactly understand it
Toronto fans just trying to develop their coping mechanisms.

BillyZito

Feb 13, 2022
Think that's 7 out of his last 15 games where Jack Campbell has allowed 4 or more goals against.
Althought the team is still 11-3-1 in those games, the Leafs are managing it somehow but they're 2-3-0 in their last 5 games

Reactions: harv33173

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
Can somebody explain to me what is wrong with this guy? He is behaving like a spoilt brat...

Funniest thing: there is a youtube video of a guy claiming it is an optical illusion, that MacK swung vertically to hit the ice in front of the linesman, instead of horizontally into the linesman's leg.

I actually liked COL, but him, Rantanen, Kadri and Landeskog are very whiny and quite often very dirty players - some more than others -, starting to remind me of CAR

Reactions: IM Clutcm

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Can somebody explain to me what is wrong with this guy? He is behaving like a spoilt brat...

Funniest thing: there is a youtube video of a guy claiming it is an optical illusion, that MacK swung vertically to hit the ice in front of the linesman, instead of horizontally into the linesman's leg.

I actually liked COL, but him, Rantanen, Kadri and Landeskog are very whiny and quite often very dirty players - some more than others -, starting to remind me of CAR

Looks like he should be suspended for the rest of the year for assault on linesman.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
The Caps signed Rybinski to an elc, our 2019 5th rounder. He is having a great season, 12th in ppg in the whl, although he is pretty old.
I was going to say, wouldn't over-ager by now?

Wasn't that the draft that the Panthers selected a couple over age players? I feel like Ludvig was one.

RealHumanBean

Mar 23, 2018
Didn't know Tim Peel made a twitter.
I'm a bit curious what other players have a reputation among refs and how much it affects their calls.

Throwback to this moment lol

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Circuit Circus
Hi guys, just hopping in to say I hope you finally win the cup this year.
This Oiler fan is rooting for you.

Do it for the Beezer.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Just watched Ryan Reaves fight Pat Maroon. They couldn't be bothered to throw any good punches at each other. Must be some kind of slimeball's agreement.

Reactions: KW

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
The Bolts don’t have offensive line skill outside of Point, Stammer, Kucherov and Palin. And now Hagel. Bellemare was set up perfectly by Kuch and he didn’t shoot on empty net on his forehand because it was slightly uncomfortable.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I’m not impressed with either Bolts or Rags now

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
The TPA-NYR will probably go to OT with Bolts winning — worst possible of all 4 outcomes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad