Prospect Info: 2024-2025 In The System: Checkers, Ghost Pirates, CHL, NCAA, Europe, etc.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
Mackie Samoskevich
Evan Nause
Justin Sourdif
Grigori Denisenko
Mike Benning
Aleksi Heponiemi
Gracyn Sawchyn
Kirill Gerasimyuk
Ryan McAllister
Ludvig Jansson

HM: Mack Guzda, John Ludvig
Mackie Samoskevich
Evan Nause
Gracyn Sawchyn
Grigori Denisenko
Mike Benning
Justin Sourdif
Ryan McAllister
Ludvig Jansson

would be my 8. I really like Sourdif, but rough year

Reactions: Dread Clawz

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Mackie Samoskevich
Evan Nause
Gracyn Sawchyn
Grigori Denisenko
Mike Benning
Justin Sourdif
Ryan McAllister
Ludvig Jansson

would be my 8. I really like Sourdif, but rough year
I don't know if it was rough, he did score 0.5 ppg in his first year in the ahl. I agree that he has to get close to ppg next season to keep his standing. Part of it for me is he is so translatable, imo he just has a good chance of panning out as thàt classic gritty bottom 6 player that can contribute in every area.

airbud

Dec 24, 2019
I still like puutio's chances, maybe 2-3 years from now, he's finnish, kinda fits the forsling montour mold and would have great mentors to help polish his game in NA.

Reactions: Mase

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
He may be ahead due to be "safer" with a higher bottom floor. But as far as boom or bust goes; in theory I would still put Ludvig ahead of him.
Sawchyn's potential is all-around top 6 C with dynamic skating and playmaking. I don't see what Ludvig can become that's better than that. His potential is 2nd pairing defensive defenseman. And he has to get back on the track he was on just to be on that path again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad