Prospect Info: 2024-2025 In The System: Checkers, Ghost Pirates, CHL, NCAA, Europe, etc.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Florida Everblades (echl) beat Jacksonville last night to win their second round series in 5, and will now play Newfoundland in the final four (seem familiar?)
starting on Friday.

Reactions: JP Mick

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
If anyone in Canada has TSN3, The quebec Ramparts are tied at 3 with 11 minutes left.
They are up in the series 3-2 and can win the Q trophy tonight and punch their ticket to the memorial cup.
@SergeConstantin74

They did it, a 5‐4 win.

Last edited:

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
If anyone in Canada has TSN3, The quebec Ramparts are tied at 3 with 11 minutes left.
They are up in the series 3-2 and can win the Q trophy tonight and punch their ticket to the memorial cup.
@SergeConstantin74

They did it, a 5‐4 win.

Really happy with his year so far, despite the injuries.
Winning the Championship is the cherry on top

Last edited:
Reactions: Prominence Problem

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Is it me or could he pass as Bouwmeester's little brother?

defenseman-jay-bouwmeester-of-the-florida-panthers-skates-prior-to-the-start-of-the-game-against.jpgevan-nause-2022-234.jpg

Screenshot_20230522_101222_Chrome.jpg

Player review done in Feb 2023
Screenshot_20230522_103854_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Prominence Problem

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Quebec's 1st game is Friday the 26th at 6PST against the host Kamloops Blazers.

I would not be surprised if Nause is on the Charlotte Checkers next year.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Quebec's 1st game is Friday the 26th at 6PST against the host Kamloops Blazers.

I would not be surprised if Nause is on the Charlotte Checkers next year.

At least he has the Height and Weight, to step into the Professional play.

And im not so impressed with that 5th Goal. A nice Shot, he can atleast bring the Puck to the Net, it was also a nice Screen.
But the Goal as given to him by so much fals plays made, he doesnt see in the Pro Level. When i stop the Video by 8 seconds, it shows me all the thing what goes wrong on that Goal.
So a nice Rookie Season, but i expect a drop in Numbers when he really would join the AHL.

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
Nause has improved a lot over the past 3 seasons. At 17, he was prone to mistakes a lot but not anymore. He's at his best when he keeps his game simple. Not a flashy defenseman, but a very effective one.

He wasn't even supposed to play in the QMJHL, he was heading to NCAA, that's why he played in the USHL at 16. He didn't report to Val D'Or after they selected him in the first round of the 2019 QMJHL Draft. Then COVID happened and it changed a lot of plans. He decided to stay in Canada a few days before the 2020 QMJHL Draft where he was selected by Quebec. Val D'Or had released him.

Reactions: PSLguy

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Nause has improved a lot over the past 3 seasons. At 17, he was prone to mistakes a lot but not anymore. He's at his best when he keeps his game simple. Not a flashy defenseman, but a very effective one.

He wasn't even supposed to play in the QMJHL, he was heading to NCAA, that's why he played in the USHL at 16. He didn't report to Val D'Or after they selected him in the first round of the 2019 QMJHL Draft. Then COVID happened and it changed a lot of plans. He decided to stay in Canada a few days before the 2020 QMJHL Draft where he was selected by Quebec. Val D'Or had released him.
AHL next year?

Reactions: violaswallet

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
For sure. How’s your team’s depth of defense in the AHL?

It's not full of blue chip prospects but more heading towards a young core going forward, it has depth for sure but he won't just walk on and be a top pair guy, he will have to earn it just like everyone else. If he works hard, he will get promotions.

Glad he will grow with the young core next few years which will help with familiarity and building chemistry.

As you can see below, it's full of LD so can Nause play both sides?

Screenshot_20230523_094250_Samsung Internet.jpg

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
It's not full of blue chip prospects but more heading towards a young core going forward, it has depth for sure but he won't just walk on and be a top pair guy, he will have to earn it just like everyone else. If he works hard, he will get promotions.

Glad he will grow with the young core next few years which will help with familiarity and building chemistry.

As you can see below, it's full of LD so can Nause play both sides?

View attachment 711771

He has only played LD in the last two years because his D partners were right handed (Louis Crevier last year and Vsevolod Komarov this year).

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Nause had a primary assist last night, as Quebec beat Kamloops 8-3 in the opening game of the 2003 Memorial Cup.

Quebec's next game is May 29th at 6 PM PST against Seattle, the WHL Champs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mase

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
The Québec Remparts lost 4- 2 last night to the Peterborough Petes; Nause had an assist. That was the final game of the round Robin, finishing with a 2 - 1 record.
Nause had 2 assists in the 3 round Robin games.
I don't know if it's official, but I think Québec has punched their ticket to at least move on to the next round, beating Seattle and Kamloops, but lost to Peterborough.

I just loozed, and they did clinch a bye to the championship game Sunday, June 4th.

Last edited:

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..

The Florida Everblades have won the first two games on the road of the 2023 Kelly cup.
The finals uses the 2-3-2 format , so they have a chance to close it out at home if they run the table.
If you live close to Estero FL, You might wanna get a ticket to see a trophy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad