Prospect Info: 2024-2025 In The System: Checkers, Ghost Pirates, CHL, NCAA, Europe, etc.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Arnsby scored in North Bay's 5-3 victory over Peterborough. I feel like all of his goals this year are from right in front of the net. Stick on the ice kids.

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Denver lost 1-0 last night to Colorado College in the semi-finals of the NCHC playoffs and was eliminated. To my surprise, Benning did not play.
Because of their High seed (3), they will be on to the :ff2010 next week.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Charlotte continues this W-L loop as they smoke Toronto 5-0, the 3rd best team in AHL. They are keeping Springfield at bay for now but with a game in hand and 6 pts up on 5th place, they look positioned for a playoff spot.

Screenshot_20230318_132816_Chrome.jpg

Carlsson had a goal (16) and 2 assists (25 and 26), he's been on a crazy run the last 2 months. 16 goals and 42 pts in 50 GP and tied for 3rd in points among all AHL defensemen.

Denisenko had an assist, his 16th of the year.

Lyon stopped 13, yes 13 of 13 shots for the shutout win.

Charlotte and Toronto rematch tonight.

Reactions: letsgrowcactus

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Charlotte (35-20-6) sweep the back to back vs Toronto tonight by a score of 4-1.

Ludvig got his 3rd of the year to start the scoring.
Heponiemi assisted on the goal for his 29th helper.

Denisenko scored his 11th goal, the eventual GWG.

Carlsson had a stat padding assist (27) on an ENG.

Lyon won again, stopping 21/22 and only allowing one goal against in both games.

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
As mentioned earlier, Denver lost last night to Cornell 2-0 in the :ff2010, and their season is now over.
A good regular season, as they won the NCHC conference, but their scoring absolutely dried up at the wrong time.

Devine (rd 7, #221 '22) had a really good season this year (38gp 13g 17a 30pts), and I would fully expect him to return to Denver University next season for his Junior year.

Benning (rd 4, #95 '20) had outstanding junior year at Denver University (38gp 13g 21a 34pts). I would expect him to sign with the Panthers somewhat soon, as maybe he can get some games in the stretch run of the regular season, and maybe provide a boost to the offense.

Last edited:

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
As mentioned earlier, Denver lost last night to Cornell 2-0 in the :ff2010, and their season is now over.
A good regular season, as they won the NCHC conference, but they're scoring absolutely dried up at the wrong time.

Devine (rd 7, #221 '22) had a really good season this year (38gp 13g 17a 3pts), and I would fully expect him to return to Denver University next season for his Junior year.

Benning (rd 4, #95 '20) had outstanding junior year at Denver University (38gp 13g 21a 34pts). I would expect him to sign with the Panthers somewhat soon, as maybe he can get some games in the stretch run of the regular season, and maybe provide a boost to the offense.
I think Benning will be going to the AHL. but still good for him

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
MEDIA=twitter]1639291567457591297[/MEDIA]
Yeah the only knock I really have about him is his size. He is fairly small. Not much of a physical Edge to him, but that's not his game.
He's an offensive defenseman. All the offensive play seems to go through him. He is also more than able/willing to lead the rush up the ice, your typical power play defenseman.

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
Yeah the only knock I really have about him is his size. He is fairly small. Not much of a physical Edge to him, but that's not his game.
He's an offensive defenseman. All the offensive play seems to go through him. He is also more than able/willing to lead the rush up the ice, your typical power play defenseman.
Mike Weaver was 5'10 and was a very effective defensive Dman and PKer, but had zero ofensive game. Benning could definitely work

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad