2024/2025 Around the League

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
So I wanted to mention that I watched Amazon Prime's game last night and I was super impressed by the product. Great professionalism and quality, a hundred times better than whatever we get on SN, ESPN, and TNT. Nothing comes close to TNT's intermission team though, I will die on that hill.

Reactions: Balthazar

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
So I wanted to mention that I watched Amazon Prime's game last night and I was super impressed by the product. Great professionalism and quality, a hundred times better than whatever we get on SN, ESPN, and TNT. Nothing comes close to TNT's intermission team though, I will die on that hill.
What game did they cover? I hadn't even seen that Amazon picked up a hockey package.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Especially since CMac is apparently asking Mikko to take a 500K haircut for every Finn on the team.

He's actually getting tougher in negotiations. If I was Mikko I would sign well before the deadline. We'll probably be half Finns by then.
You forgot to mention that CMac is showing leadership by showing Mikko how much he can save by cutting his own hair. So Mikko can take less.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Oh...and what the f*** is up with Minny's goalie, not even actually stopping shots...but he's f***ing scoring goals for the team now too.

I f***ing HATE Georgiev.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
He's got 2 , is that correct ?
Mitchekov (sp?) has two goals. Not Minny's goalie (Gustavsson).

[edit...I doubt I'll get away with not actually knowing how to spell his name for long. I believe the telecast called him Billy at one point. Looked it up, it's Michkov, no T no E.]

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
We have 5 guys out. They have no excuse.
Funny thing is, so far last night was the first game it cost us.

Those first two...*look at our goalies*

Damn.gif

Reactions: dahrougem2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad