Transfer: 2023 Summer Transfer Rumors and Discussion - Closed Window Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Pogba to TFC would rock. He wouldn't give a shred of a shit, would probably do insane skill-f***ery just for vibes, and would be the best player on every pitch playing at 10% of capacity. Would be a blast.
Insigne, Pogba, and Berna would be an insane watch!

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
MLS under 30? He might end up being Pirlo. Just going there for a pay check. Similar to Hazard actually.

Surely his time isnt up?

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I'm guessing this spending spree is intended to be a one off, and from here it will be a more steady spend. They are essentially trying to completely turn over the squad in 1 window to better align with how they want to play. Though who knows, maybe Boehly wants to go full on FM sugar daddy owner. :laugh:
That's what happened with me in FM 2017 or some version like that. I got my way to Monaco and it was just game over after that lol. That's why I like starting small, the last FM career I played I was stuck in a semi-pro Greek league for like five seasons. Then I mercenary-ed my way to one of the clubs in the top-level Scottish league if I remember correctly (then I stopped).

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
james-franco-the.gif

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I saw a report recently that players and parents basically view Cobham like an elite school. They don't really go there expecting to make it through to Chelsea 1st team, but they know there's a good chance they'll be developed into a pro.

Reactions: Blender and gary69

JaymzB

Apr 8, 2003
Toronto
I saw a report recently that players and parents basically view Cobham like an elite school. They don't really go there expecting to make it through to Chelsea 1st team, but they know there's a good chance they'll be developed into a pro.
That’s a completely reasonable take for any parent to make. I just hope as a Gunners fan in this instance the family recognizes that Hale End is doing some real good work as well.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Doesn't surprise me, but Hale End does the same (and, at least as of the last time I checked, better). And Arsenal didn't just spend 600M on players this season

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
I would think if Pogba was going to Canada it would be to play in Montreal. Also got me thinking of why there isn't an MLS team in New Orleans, that would be a good spot for a black French player as well. But if we are looking for a city based on him being black then I would think Atlanta over Miami, Miami is more for South Americans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad