Red Sox/MLB 2023 Regular Season VII - White Sox clean out the front office

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
It's gonna be great to hear the overwhelming cheers for Mookie tonight...can't wait. Maybe Apple will scour the boxes to try and find Chaim.

KesselBuiltMyHotrod

Aug 2, 2005
MA
Bogaerts continues to be among the worst in the league at “win probability added” with his at-bats- meaning he’s been unclutch for the 4th straight season…some would call that a trend if they believe in things such as clutchness. Sox fans have seen Papi so we tend to believe in it.
Good thing we've got Casas to replace X's clutch stats.

Reactions: Donnie Shulzhoffer

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
Turner and Duvall are both much better at knocking in runs and impacting winning than they were last season, that’s for sure

Bogaerts continues to be among the worst in the league at “win probability added” with his at-bats- meaning he’s been unclutch for the 4th straight season…some would call that a trend if they believe in things such as clutchness. Sox fans have seen Papi so we tend to believe in it.
There will never be a number to prove being clutch.

Ortiz proved that.

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Casas is currently +700 for AL ROY. I get Gunnar Henderson is the favorite, but I actually think he‘s got a decent shot. Definitely better than 7 to 1…

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Had Apple TV on for 5 minutes and it was already glitchy

Thank you MLB

I can't tell if those were boos or "Mooo-kies"
I'm pretty sure they weren't boos

And if you are dumb enough to boo Mookie Betts you're probably there to sing Sweet Caroline and never knew Mooke played for the Red Sox

(not you specifically)

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
The ATV streams are top notch in terms of quality. Commentators also seem fine to me (can't get the Boston local announcers). If only DAZN could even be half that good.

Reactions: CDJ

GatorMike

Jul 18, 2022
Woburn, MA
Give the numbers a rest and watch people
beakers-looks-confused-9l00c19fgd4g9pu3.webp

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
The ATV streams are top notch in terms of quality. Commentators also seem fine to me (can't get the Boston local announcers). If only DAZN could even be half that good.
Are you guys watching the same Apple TV as me? Maybe it's a clearer picture or something but it was still glitchy when I first turned it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad