Red Sox/MLB 2023 Regular Season - 154-8 still possible - Adam Duvall suffered fractured wrist, no timetable set for his return

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Midship

Jan 7, 2016
Red Sox were my first favorite team as a little kid. Rarely watch much baseball anymore, but I'd be lying if I said opening day doesn't stir something in me. Go Sox

Reactions: BMC and Alicat

Midship

Jan 7, 2016
...and the excitement is all gone. Nice opening day starter for your $4.5B Red Sox. What a joke.

Morris Wanchuk

Feb 10, 2006
War Memorial Arena
I think the red sox anger is legit and not manufactured. The 2021 run was a damn good time and I think it lit some baseball fires in people (myself included) that had been out since 2013 ish. The crowd was on fire because the wine and cheese crowd was afraid of the COVID, the games were entertaining. Then they go and shit their pants in 2022. We have known John Henry now for 20 years and each year everyone likes him less. Plus, he doesn't have Luchinno to filter some of the anger.

As for Ohtani. If the Sox can make him part of the Global fenway brand I am all for it. Would love to see him come here.

Reactions: BMC

dangermike

Jan 24, 2022
I think the red sox anger is legit and not manufactured. The 2021 run was a damn good time and I think it lit some baseball fires in people (myself included) that had been out since 2013 ish. The crowd was on fire because the wine and cheese crowd was afraid of the COVID, the games were entertaining. Then they go and shit their pants in 2022. We have known John Henry now for 20 years and each year everyone likes him less. Plus, he doesn't have Luchinno to filter some of the anger.

As for Ohtani. If the Sox can make him part of the Global fenway brand I am all for it. Would love to see him come here.
I mean that 2013 comment is fairly disingenuous- if 2018 didn’t get you insanely excited, you don’t love Red Sox baseball.

Reactions: CDJ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad