Red Sox/MLB 2023 Regular Season - 154-8 still possible - Adam Duvall suffered fractured wrist, no timetable set for his return

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
is Cora the issue? Not a bad thought if the team goes south. I can’t really get behind it after GAME 1 though.

If you’re losing your mind after Game 1, I just point and laugh.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Oh look Ryan Braiser still can't pitch

Insane that this dude has made it through 3 seasons without being DFAed..it honestly defies logic at this point.

Reactions: Mione134

IveGotToBeMe

Sponsor
Jul 1, 2012
RI
is Cora the issue? Not a bad thought if the team goes south. I can’t really get behind it after GAME 1 though.

If you’re losing your mind after Game 1, I just point and laugh.
Just predicting the future…there are too many problems to count…not losing my mind, followed this team for 53 years, one game does not make a season.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
To be...fair

We have some bullpen guys injured right now. So the Kelly's if the world won't be up here.

Braiser is never going away unfortunately

quietbruinfan

Salt and light
Feb 2, 2022
Land of Nod in the East of Eden
I am not expecting the guy to be here on opening day next year. Probably only a playoff-appearance can save him. Cora may survive this, but a new GM usually wants to start over with a new manager.
Sadly, that is almost always the case. Cora is an excellent amanager and everyone knows it. I expect Bloom, and a few of his underlings, gone by early August.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
It's literally game 1 in 40 degree weather. Let's not condemn the entire season just yet (except Brasier, he's this bad regardless of weather)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad