Red Sox/MLB 2023 Regular Season - 154-8 still possible - Adam Duvall suffered fractured wrist, no timetable set for his return

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
We had to have just witnessed the 4th and 5th place teams in AL East. What horrible baseball all around.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Not gonna overreact to the loss because they’re simply not gonna walk that many guys again. They’re a pitching staff built around throwing strikes so I’m willing to blame it on sub 40 temps

My biggest takeaway is that Adley Rutschman is gonna win multiple MVP awards

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Come on Yoshi!

LMAO ORIOLES

We can't not make them pay for this one
I come in peace with this question. I heard the crowd chanting Yoshi. Is that actually his nickname? If not get ready for some commentary on Boston sports fans...

quietbruinfan

Salt and light
Feb 2, 2022
Land of Nod in the East of Eden
A pretty representative loss, I think. The lineup will be in the upper-middle of the league. But the starting pitching isn't good, and the bullpen is worse. Edit: great day for Rutschman, have to appreciate it. One hopes Yoshida has a few similar days.

Last edited:
Reactions: Johnnyduke

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
f***

Good fight. If Brasier isn’t on the roster they win
Um but he is on the roster. And so is Kaleb Ort.

Not gonna overreact to the loss because they’re simply not gonna walk that many guys again. They’re a pitching staff built around throwing strikes so I’m willing to blame it on sub 40 temps
The Orioles only walked 3 guys

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Brasier and Ort are the absolute ass-end of the bullpen and if there weren't injuries they'd be in Worcester right now, and those two ended up being the difference today.

I don't think Kluber will be walking 4 guys a night on a regular basis, I attribute that to the weather a little bit.

Entertaining but frustrating game. I'm just glad baseball is back. Not going off the deep end over one game out of 162

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
The only thing making me smile watching this dramatic loss is that it took less time than it usually has to watch a dramatic loss. It saved me and all of us around 30 minutes.

Thank you MLB for fixing that!

• Haha
Reactions: 22Brad Park

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
The only thing making me smile watching this dramatic loss is that it took less time than it usually has to watch a dramatic loss. It saved me and all of us around 30 minutes.

Thank you MLB for fixing that!
As long as catchers calling timeout to negate the pitch clock doesn't become a thing. I fear that it will.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I come in peace with this question. I heard the crowd chanting Yoshi. Is that actually his nickname? If not get ready for some commentary on Boston sports fans...

He's called Yoshi in Japan so we're just calling him by what he went by.

He also likes to be called Masa. But we're gonna stick with Yoshi.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Don’t know why you’d trot Ort out for a 2nd inning knowing the spring he had. Should’ve just let him go back to the shower with a personal W. Bad coaching imo especially when Winck was the next guy in…he could’ve just given that extra inning instead if they needed a guy to give them multiple innings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad