Red Sox/MLB 2023 Regular Season - 154-8 still possible - Adam Duvall suffered fractured wrist, no timetable set for his return

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617

They’re gonna throw $500 mill his way, cornering the Japanese market is getting Henry/Werner turned on

They should genuinely go all in after him. And then get that pitcher Sasaki whenever he gets posted.

Ohtani wants to play in meaningful games. Big crowd's. If the Sox play decent and get a WC spot (which is my prediction) have Yoshida (which he is already good friends with) push for it. He'll probably be interested in us. I don't care how much it would cost

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
I'm on the side of not having much buzz for the team. I think they could be good if everything goes right but they have 3 healthy hitters who have plus power and the rest of the lineup are contact hitters who don't run the bases well. I think the pitching will be fine if they can stay healthy.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Contact oriented lineups are gonna be more valuable now that there’s no shift. Our lineup should put a lot of balls in play

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
Contact oriented lineups are gonna be more valuable now that there’s no shift. Our lineup should put a lot of balls in play
I agree that the defensive rules make it easier for contact lineups but i think you still need to run the bases well to get the most out of that kind of lineup. Right now i think they are in the 4 games under or over .500 range but if Yoshida and Turner can be double machines and Casas becomes the 30 home run with good plate discipline hitter that it looks like he could be they might be a playoff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad