Red Sox/MLB 2023 Off-Season - Red Sox-Yankees trade

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

IveGotToBeMe

Sponsor
Jul 1, 2012
RI
Let’s face it, whoever is selected will be trashed by 77.3% of this board. Whoever it is, let’s give them a chance. If the ownership group puts them on a short leash I will be pissed off but I think they’ve got to let the next guy have some level of autonomy. I’d be happy with Breslow, very intelligent, played the game, knows Boston and the fan base well. If it doesn’t turn out well and it’s his fault (not the awful ownership group) then we can bash him.

Reactions: Gordoff

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
Let’s face it, whoever is selected will be trashed by 77.3% of this board. Whoever it is, let’s give them a chance. If the ownership group puts them on a short leash I will be pissed off but I think they’ve got to let the next guy have some level of autonomy. I’d be happy with Breslow, very intelligent, played the game, knows Boston and the fan base well. If it doesn’t turn out well and it’s his fault (not the awful ownership group) then we can bash him.
Ok mods. Update the thread title to include "No new GM bashing until after he gets fired"

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
At least he played baseball so he knows the market and can relate to players, but it's also another privileged kid from Yale. Tom Werner's type of people.

Reactions: BigGoalBrad

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
I was underwhelmed by all the candidates being tossed around so pretty happy if it’s Breslow. Played here and played in general. Will shake things up and be aggressive.

I hate Philly let’s go d bags!

I wish Curt Schilling was less of an ahole and could be calling games between his former teams.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Harper taking a 95 MPH fastball with no movement dead center of the zone, to swing at junk to fly out the next pitch with two men on summarizes the Phillies series with RISP.

Reactions: gerrycheeversmask

Chevalier du Clavier

Écrivain de ferrage
Jul 20, 2005
In this area the cubs made a major leap. Went from a TINSTAPP org to having several big time arms coming

A little contradictory don’t you think :naughty:
Sox fans have complained about the lack of pitching development, and deservedly so. Given the advances the Cubs have made with Breslow, hopefully we see similar results in Boston.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad