2023 NHL Entry Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
The 2023 NHL Draft Lottery is just a few days away, so we did a simulated lottery and mock draft to give you a taste of what could go down on May 8.

I would be happy with that if we jump on Brayden Yager at 17 ! Getting 2 futur top 6 player that could actually be a good fit together is not a bad thing at all

Reactions: JAVO16 and 1000eeer

SOLR

Jun 4, 2006
Toronto / North York
I take Fantilli's high tempo game before Carlsson's "I'm trying to figure what the best pass is oh shit where's the puck" game.

You don't pass on MacKinnon for Barkov.

Fantilli is nothing like MacKinnon lol

MacKinnon is a bulldog, Fantilli is neither as fast or has the personality of MacKinnon.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
I wouldn't be upset at all with Smith to Habs. He looks like a elite game breaker in the making.

That's the thing with this year's draft, no matter who we pick I feel there will be very little disappointment. All of the players available at our spots from 1 to 7 seem to have top line upside.

I'd be happy with pretty much anyone at 5-6-7. The only reason I would not draft Smith is because of his name which is very superficial.

• Haha
Reactions: WinterLion

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
That's the thing with this year's draft, no matter who we pick I feel there will be very little disappointment. All of the players available at our spots from 1 to 7 seem to have top line upside.

I'd be happy with pretty much anyone at 5-6-7. The only reason I would not draft Smith is because of his name which is very superficial.

You need to learn how to get jiggy with it.

Reactions: CDN24

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
A Chicago Blackhawks Journalist made this proposal in an article:

The ideal situation for me if the Blackhawks do pick 3rd would be hoping Montreal is absolutely IN LOVE with Michkov or Carlsson and they're picking 5th and 17th. Trade #3 and #56 for #5 and #17

Personally, I would do it ! We NEED that elite talent.

BergevinBurner

Sep 27, 2019

The ideal situation for me if the Blackhawks do pick 3rd would be hoping Montreal is absolutely IN LOVE with Michkov or Carlsson and they're picking 5th and 17th. Trade #3 and #56 for #5 and #17

I'd be all over that trade if it was to take Carlsson, but if it was for Michkov then Bobrov better be damn sure he's coming over lol.

ReHabs

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2022
By the logic of certain debate masters here, if any player drops it must be an unavoidable, impossible to ignore sign that the Habs must also skip on that player.

Why is there any difference between Michkov dropping and Carlsson dropping?

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
I would be okay with this......
Screenshot 2023-05-04 112650.png

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015

I would easily do this, but at this point I don't even see us having the 17th OA

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
I have no doubt the habs would take Fantilli with the 2nd overall pick.

A big goal scoring C who skates like the wind and has an edge to his game.

And yes i think there’s more Mackinnon comparisons than some might think
I don't think people understand the value of making high end plays at high speed.

This is why I see Smith going before Carlsson as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad