GDT: 2023 NHL ENTRY DRAFT June 28 and 29. First round and then rounds 2-7. (ESPN, NHL network, SN, TVA sports 4pm and 8am Pacific Time)

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
IMG_9378.jpeg

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Yea, until they either fire Nabby or hire another coach to help Speer out, goalie picks are basically throwing a selection away.

I don't really get this. Speer is the goalie coach now and there's no team out there that has two goalie coaches. Why does Speer need extra help?

Pavelski2112

Bold as Boognish
Dec 15, 2011
San Jose, California
I don't really get this. Speer is the goalie coach now and there's no team out there that has two goalie coaches. Why does Speer need extra help?
Yea dumb post of mine but either way the Sharks need to reconfigure their goaltending development. Speer is looking like he has promise but Nabby has done a terrible job running the program

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Yea dumb post of mine but either way the Sharks need to reconfigure their goaltending development. Speer is looking like he has promise but Nabby has done a terrible job running the program
It's probably true but they brought in Speer as part of that recalibration and ideally Nabby got promoted up and out of harm's way. We'll see what happens with goalie scouting with the new regime.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad