GDT: 2023 NHL ENTRY DRAFT June 28 and 29. First round and then rounds 2-7. (ESPN, NHL network, SN, TVA sports 4pm and 8am Pacific Time)

STL Shark

Mar 6, 2013
I imagine the intricacies of such a deal are very difficult to do during the first round.
If it did not happen pre-draft, it is likely not happening today. Maybe something that gets done overnight for some early 2nd rounders and prospects. Still curious what the Petry stuff is about.

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
There was all those tweets with Sharks liking and talking to Molendyk a lot. But with some of these guys still one the board I hope thet dont reach

Reactions: Sandisfan

mogambomoroo

Sponsor
Oct 12, 2020
I don't why I'm more afraid with having so many great playes on the board left... I'm just gonna freak out again when we pick someone that's a reach... Let's hope not! Musty would be perfecto.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
I'm stoked for Will Smith because he's our best prospect and potential 1# center and a human highlight reel... Was pro Michkov but that's already ancient history after watching a crap ton of positive interviews and scouting reports over the last months on Mr Smith... Just gotta say though his name is kind of a buzz kill... Yeah its marketable but its no Maverick Dangerfield or something 😂.
It seems like will Smith could be the spiritual successor to Henrik sedin

Reactions: Makoshark

Beethovens 10th

du bist ein ungeduldiges Eichhörnchen!
Sep 27, 2017
Zentralfriedhof
Let’s just get em out the way…

Do you think we’ll have Evander Kane “Vegas problems” with Will Smith when we play the Panthers? He’s gonna be dogging it in games if he’s spends all night on the beach till the break of dawn…

Does this mean we add to our fmr Sharks alumni player development staff one DJ Jazzy Jeff Jillson?

Every time he takes or delivers a questionable head shot do we post:
1688002579933.jpeg

Will Randy ever say “how did he miss Will Smith there! He was more open than his marriage!”

And I’ve got a couple that will get me infracted too. But that’s enough for this page…

Jwec

Dec 21, 2015
Finland
There are still Cristall, Perrault and Musty left. I was going to write that Bonk is too but Flyers just selected him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad