GDT: 2023 NHL ENTRY DRAFT June 28 and 29. First round and then rounds 2-7. (ESPN, NHL network, SN, TVA sports 4pm and 8am Pacific Time)

timorous me

Gristled Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
This zero trades and us picking Smith is boring. Nothing new that we haven’t known for weeks.

I WANT EXCITEMENT DAMNIT
I had it kind of around 50/50 going this way. Obviously less fun but we all know that NHL managers are notoriously conservative and reluctant to do anything even a touch on the wild side.

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
How about a picture of Will Smith?
IMG_9370.jpeg

Actually have a full interview to post at some point

timorous me

Gristled Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
This draft needs to hurry the f*** up. I can hear the oil sizzling in the kitchen. Marinating time is over and I know that after cooking my wife isn't going to want to sit down and just laugh at all the acne-faced kids with their hot mamas at the draft.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Makoshark

Sep 19, 2018
Humboldt County
I'm stoked for Will Smith because he's our best prospect and potential 1# center and a human highlight reel... Was pro Michkov but that's already ancient history after watching a crap ton of positive interviews and scouting reports over the last months on Mr Smith... Just gotta say though his name is kind of a buzz kill... Yeah its marketable but its no Maverick Dangerfield or something 😂.

Bizz

Slacked for Mack
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
This draft needs to hurry the f*** up. I can hear the oil sizzling in the kitchen. Marinating time is over and I know that after cooking my wife isn't going to want to sit down and just laugh at all the acne-faced kids with their hot mamas at the draft.

I just ordered a Tony DiMaggio's Stromboli. There's more important things to do at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: timorous me

Bizz

Slacked for Mack
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
Cristall (5'10), Perreault (5'11), Heidt (5'11), Musty (6'2), Dragicevic (6'1), Ritchie (6'2).

Oh yes, added height to make it easier for Grier.

Best case scenario would be Perreault. Fits a positional need.

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
And you haven't even heard Randy make a joke yet...
Great, now there's a (very small) part of me that hopes he busts.

Maybe we can trade Smith's future for whoever we pick at #26 turning into a legit first line player.

Reactions: Sandisfan

timorous me

Gristled Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
Great, now there's a (very small) part of me that hopes he busts.

Maybe we can trade Smith's future for whoever we pick at #26 turning into a legit first line player.
It's a new drinking game! What could ever be bad about that??

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad