HF Habs: 2023 NHL Draft part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
Enough with the forcing French player pick, just pick the BPA. French, Japanese, Swedish, just pick the most talented player on the board
Forcing a french player ?

4795284E-C978-4227-AEE5-3E1067EB3F6F.png

SannywithoutCompy

Dec 22, 2020
Fantilli is tough, he's got insane talent but I'm really not impressed with his shot selection and hockey IQ, even if it worked in the NCAA.

On the flip side, I'd normally rank a guy like that a lot lower than projected but I had some of the same concerns with Cozens and he's turned out great so what do I know?

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
Fantilli is tough, he's got insane talent but I'm really not impressed with his shot selection and hockey IQ, even if it worked in the NCAA.

On the flip side, I'd normally rank a guy like that a lot lower than projected but I had some of the same concerns with Cozens and he's turned out great so what do I know?
MacKinnon had the same concern too

JuJu Mobb

Dec 9, 2009

Carlsson is just as good, might be better.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Apparently the Caps Russian's amateur scout came out and said that Michkov is just a giant douche towards teammates, coaches, management and fans. Obviously don't know if this is true, or maybe a tactic to get Mickov to drop to their pick. He did have an interview shortly after his father passed away and he came off as a good kid so who f***ing knows.

• Haha
Reactions: BenchBrawl

Doublechin

Jun 23, 2013
Apparently the Caps Russian's amateur scout came out and said that Michkov is just a giant douche towards teammates, coaches, management and fans. Obviously don't know if this is true, or maybe a tactic to get Mickov to drop to their pick. He did have an interview shortly after his father passed away and he came off as a good kid so who f***ing knows.
Where did that tidbit come from?

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010

Nonsense, pick the man regardless.

That f***ing scout trying to steal him.

Washington seeing the writing on the wall with Ovechkin's decline, need a new superstar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad