2023 NHL Draft June 28 and 29, Nashville, TN (Selections - 13, 39, 45, 86, 109, 141, 173, 205)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceboner

Jan 6, 2022
Despite the losing streak, I know in my heart we won't have a realistic shot at Bedard without major injuries I don't want.

We'll streak on wins when it doesn't matter, and pick 8th or 9th again.
I hate that your right

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in

Allen has not been good since his U-18 showing.

Sova is well below Bonk in scoring. In fairness I mostly only stat watch, and rely on EP to tell me about draft eligibility (they really need to upgrade to saying someone is eligible every year they are, instead of just first year). But we don’t need more LHS prospects. We need more RHS ones.

LHS & RHS is whatever side, not the way they shoot (ie Dahlin is now a RHS).

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Sova is well below Bonk in scoring. In fairness I mostly only stat watch, and rely on EP to tell me about draft eligibility (they really need to upgrade to saying someone is eligible every year they are, instead of just first year). But we don’t need more LHS prospects. We need more RHS ones.

LHS & RHS is whatever side, not the way they shoot (ie Dahlin is now a RHS).

Sova's an OA who was at prospect camp. He's a mid-to-late round selection if at all. Just keeping him in the conversation.

toomuchsauce

Jan 7, 2015

Here’s Oliver Bonk beating Charlie Schenkel in the shootout as London won both games over the weekend. He also went 1+1 the night before as London beat Flint 7-4.

He’s up to 11th among all OHL dmen in scoring. The other 10 are all drafted already or are 19 & 20.

he's a right shot, draft him

Old Navy Goat

Apr 24, 2003
Pattaya Thailand aka adult Disneyland
So barring a complete collapse, I'm figuring our first will fall in that 8 - 12 range so been focusing on some potential draftees. Now much like last year with Gauthier, I'm prepared to be heart broken over Colby Barlow. The 17yo captain is the do everything hard winger that this team can use more of. Saying that he did put up 30 goals with another 5 in 7 playoff games as a 16yo, and has been a leading cause of skin melanoma in opposing goalies this season

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
So barring a complete collapse, I'm figuring our first will fall in that 8 - 12 range so been focusing on some potential draftees. Now much like last year with Gauthier, I'm prepared to be heart broken over Colby Barlow. The 17yo captain is the do everything hard winger that this team can use more of. Saying that he did put up 30 goals with another 5 in 7 playoff games as a 16yo, and has been a leading cause of skin melanoma in opposing goalies this season
Looks damn good to us, what we need besides RDs.

Reactions: HaNotsri

Fearnot

Nov 13, 2013
New York
Can't get over how lucky we are to have the Flyers second this year in such a deep draft and it's looking to a really early second. Really wanted us to go for Cam Allen with our first but he seems to be struggling and regressing from his previous season.

Reactions: sabremike
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad