2023 NHL Draft June 28 and 29, Nashville, TN (Selections - 13, 39, 45, 86, 109, 141, 173, 205)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Their trajectories are not comparable.... unless the plan is to draft Willander and send him to Krueger's "don't cross the redline" prospect development school.
You realize Jokiharju played better under Krueger than Granato, right?

Irie

Nov 14, 2010
Pacific Northwest
You realize Jokiharju played better under Krueger than Granato, right?
Of course he did. He was only allowed to stay in one quarter of the rink under Krueger. For a player coming from Juniors with almost no pro development, it was a simple job in comparison to what is expected of him on a Granato team.

Krueger's system was very constraining and hugely development stunting. Kid played a completely different style of hockey in Portland before Krueger got his mits on him.

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017
How does Willander compare to Jokiharju in his draft year? Similar sized, mobile like Joker. I haven’t watched any of Willander so I’m just curious.

I got a kick out of this exercise, their scouting reports from LWOS are eerily similar :laugh:

1687402443818.png

1687402468167.png

elchud

Nov 1, 2015
Morin would be amazing value with the Philly pick. I like him more than Dragicevic. But he's not a lottery pick.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Jeremy White said something today that I thought too. Forton said he wouldn’t be surprised if 2 or 3 D went in the top 12. Which I believe too…but is also a good way to say don’t be surprised if we take a D when every outlet is going to talk about the forwards in the draft being better. We can clip that third D (SIMASHEV) and hes already told you he thought they could have gone higher.

I just really want Simashev now. Baker hasn’t even started selling him yet. It’s going to reach a boiling point for me soon

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I got to the bottom of Wawrow’s most recent nonsense.

He actually said he’d that take him first out of the North American defensemen.

Which doesn’t include any of the top 4 people talk about. It means he’d take him over Bonk…not Reinbacher, Simashev, Willander or ASP

Another day another NHL reporter working without facts. Water remains wet.

My Cozen Dylan

Feb 21, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
I got to the bottom of Wawrow’s most recent nonsense.

He actually said he’d that take him first out of the North American defensemen.

Which doesn’t include any of the top 4 people talk about. It means he’d take him over Bonk…not Reinbacher, Simashev, Willander or ASP

Another day another NHL reporter working without facts. Water remains wet.

It really blows my mind that there is no desire by these outlets to hire more competent people. Half the people on here would be better beat writers for the team.

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
Jeremy White said something today that I thought too. Forton said he wouldn’t be surprised if 2 or 3 D went in the top 12. Which I believe too…but is also a good way to say don’t be surprised if we take a D when every outlet is going to talk about the forwards in the draft being better. We can clip that third D (SIMASHEV) and hes already told you he thought they could have gone higher.

I just really want Simashev now. Baker hasn’t even started selling him yet. It’s going to reach a boiling point for me soon
Breathe. Chances are Simashev is gone. And he won't be the difference in the Sabres making the playoffs this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad